LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
921 - 940 of 947 Posts

·
Banned
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #925 ·

some quick pics with my iphone from the LA supershow that just passed by, if you have any pictures post them up, seen hundreds taking pictures and video of the car, I even had bone thugs n harmony and Dbo from Friday came to take a picture with it just gotta find the photos and post them up.

·
Biker
92 Posts
I wanna read the article from Street Customs....

Someone asked about what club they were from... There was a cat throwing up a South Side plaque in the Real Gs video. Not sure if that necessarily means anything, but maybe someone can clear that up..

·
Banned
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #929 ·
I wanna read the article from Street Customs....

Someone asked about what club they were from... There was a cat throwing up a South Side plaque in the Real Gs video. Not sure if that necessarily means anything, but maybe someone can clear that up..

Yeah it be interesting to read that

Nice car great piece of history
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts

some quick pics with my iphone from the LA supershow that just passed by, if you have any pictures post them up, seen hundreds taking pictures and video of the car, I even had bone thugs n harmony and Dbo from Friday came to take a picture with it just gotta find the photos and post them up.

So.. you gonna post em? :drama:

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
There's a message on Facebook that this car is needed/wanted for the N.W.A biopic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still own this car? I am travelling to LA in september and would love to organize a small photoshoot with the 63. or will it be at the Vegas Supershow?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow tht is a master piece homie.. I'm from compton .& tht was my mutha fuccn homeboys rip big easy mutha fuccn easy e /Eric wright !! By your passion & comments ! Iknw the tray n good hands!! Enjoy tht piece of urban history homie!! & thanks for sharing the story.. Thts like owning my home boy prez of compton Majestics Neva forgotten infamous Santana 6foe!! Good chitt?

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
TTT

921 - 940 of 947 Posts