LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
941 - 947 of 947 Posts

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Damn that's a piece of history there boy! I don't know if you have already but I would go to Kelly park, rolls round bumping some of Eazy's music. Maybe get lil eazy e a ride in it aswell as people who knew eazy personally like bg knocc out gangsta dresta and ruthless dirty red!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 506251 this is the car before it was ezey e had it, the homie oscar bought it from some one in long beach,built the car and sold it to ezey e
the car came from wolf from compton here is a piece of historical documentation where the big homie oscar bought the car from which is me. Here is a picture of some documents that i thought i lost all of these years of this car. I just recently found these documents its been 25 years since i owned this car and what i have here to show is the dealer where the car came from in 1963 and the person that i bought it from mrs. charron elizabeth she was a wonderful old lady and i bought the car for $2,500 i bought the car the way it looks in 1996. That house where its parked is juniors house location was original pockethood cryps back in the days. For the record these are historical collective memorabilia very priceless collection. historical documents they are for sale. View attachment 2027997 View attachment 2027998 View attachment 2027997 View attachment 2027998

941 - 947 of 947 Posts