LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for 2 used reds hydraulic pumps and 4 brand new never installed hydraulic cylinders 2 of them are 8'' and 2 of them are 10'' this is the main items needed for doing hydraulics on most vehicles the pumps still pump fluid like they are supposed just need a coat of paint. these items are very heavy so email me for shipping

asking $350.00 OBO plus shipping email me offers thanks

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Sep 5 2005, 01:22 PM~3755554
damn they look nice
lol

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
trades?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am open to reasonable trades I am not a juice person more of the air ride for me nothing againist juice but just like air ride better so hit me with reasonable trades or offers these pumps are heavy so shipping will be costly keep that in mind

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Originally posted by scrappinsan@Sep 5 2005, 10:12 AM~3755027
this is for 2 used reds hydraulic pumps and 4 brand new never installed hydraulic cylinders 2 of them are 8'' and 2 of them are 10'' this is the main items needed for doing hydraulics on most vehicles the pumps still pump fluid like they are supposed just need a coat of paint.  these items are very heavy so email me for  shipping

asking $350.00 OBO plus shipping email me offers thanks

them cylinders don't look new, they look used with a coat of green spray paint :uh: .....you can even see the overspray on the pumps :uh:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pumps are used cylinders are new brand new can send different angles of the cylinder to show there has been no fitting installed on the cylinder just wanted to clarify that

1 - 20 of 32 Posts