1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Text Font Parallel
Poster Advertising Fictional character
Poster Fictional character Movie

cameras allowed:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Red Dirt Street Kings Sat Aug 20, 2011 Show Start @ 10am-7pm

Setup time Friday Aug 19 4pm-11pm Saturday Aug 20 7am-9:45 am
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
SIMON QUE SI!!!! EVERYTHING BOUT THE RED DIRT SHOW WAS WORKED OUT... ITS ALL GOOD.... LETS SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT!!!!! FAMILIA CAR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL BE THERE!!!!:machinegun::guns::thumbsup:

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS GOING NOW CAUSE THE LAST TOPIC NO ONE WAS GOING. GLAD THINGS ARE WORKED OUT. LETS SHOW OUT

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW,CAN'T WAIT FOR IT

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DELETE THE OLD TOPIC I HAVE TRIED SINCE THE 2ND PAGE. I HAVE ASKED THE MODS. I HAVE EMAILED THE ADMINISTRATOR AND EVERYONE ELSE I COULD. IM GLAD EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH EVERYONE. I WISHED I DIDNT EVEN START THE FIRST POST I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO SEE THERE WAS A SHOW COMING. SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT LET ME KNOW

·
'ONLY TAKES ONE'
3,012 Posts
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DELETE THE OLD TOPIC I HAVE TRIED SINCE THE 2ND PAGE. I HAVE ASKED THE MODS. I HAVE EMAILED THE ADMINISTRATOR AND EVERYONE ELSE I COULD. IM GLAD EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH EVERYONE. I WISHED I DIDNT EVEN START THE FIRST POST I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO SEE THERE WAS A SHOW COMING. SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT LET ME KNOW
I know a couple mods....ill get the Linc & email it to him.

·
'ONLY TAKES ONE'
3,012 Posts
Your Old Topic is deleted now bro!

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Your Old Topic is deleted now bro!
thanks homie. shit got out of hand on the first one and man thats no good . oklahoma is not the biggest place to have drama cause you will eventually see the other person a time or two. im just glad everyone worked everything out and we can get back to what matters. showing these clean ass oklahoma cars off. much luv from goodtimes oklahoma

·
'ONLY TAKES ONE'
3,012 Posts
thanks homie. shit got out of hand on the first one and man thats no good . oklahoma is not the biggest place to have drama cause you will eventually see the other person a time or two. im just glad everyone worked everything out and we can get back to what matters. showing these clean ass oklahoma cars off. much luv from goodtimes oklahoma
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.