LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Dec 31 2003, 10:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Dec 31 2003, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 08:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LD0GG
@Dec 31 2003, 07:47 PM
looks much better that way! :thumbsup:

you love the chrome, huh?

i like they way you got rid of those hose through the frame.. The chrome looks real tight too.. only problem is that rubber bag in between the a arms..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

after I get the wheels on, im gonna see if it hops with no motor or front end :biggrin:
that will be something to see[/b][/quote]
hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
damn i don't remember that

oh hey dan i am gonna pick up my 64 soon take it out of the desert where it is at the only thing is i wanted to paint it blue and white cuz that was the color of the one i had back in the day but you got it like that and so does that other homie 2 so now i gotta pick another color

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Looks good, Dan.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Originally posted by joebomber52@Dec 31 2003, 11:00 PM

oh hey dan i am gonna pick up my 64 soon take it out of the desert where it is at the only thing is i wanted to paint it blue and white cuz that was the color of the one i had back in the day but you got it like that and so does that other homie 2 so now i gotta pick another color
i hear theres another blue and white 64 coming out this summer too..

fuck it, go for it.. if you like that color combo, who cares how many cars are painted like that ;)

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Jan 1 2004, 07:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Jan 1 2004, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Dec 31 2003, 11:00 PM

fuck it, go for it.. if you like that color combo, who cares how many cars are painted like that ;)[/b][/quote]
HMMM, damn people with there blue and white Impala'ss I wonder who who even consider doing that??? :angry:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Originally posted by skandalouz+Jan 1 2004, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Jan 1 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 07:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Dec 31 2003, 11:00 PM

fuck it, go for it.. if you like that color combo, who cares how many cars are painted like that ;)
HMMM, damn people with there blue and white Impala'ss I wonder who who even consider doing that??? :angry:[/b][/quote]
I wouldnt be surprised if whoever it is, bagged that bitch too..

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Jan 1 2004, 02:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Jan 1 2004, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 07:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Dec 31 2003, 11:00 PM

HMMM, damn people with there blue and white Impala'ss I wonder who who even consider doing that??? :angry:
I wouldnt be surprised if whoever it is, bagged that bitch too..[/b][/quote]
That's the rumor I hear! :0

21 - 31 of 31 Posts