LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need pictures of 12 batts four pumps ready to switch my setup around still want to keep 12 batts 4 pumps but in a different way

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Is it working? Why change it, just clean it up... paint, chrome, hardlines and such.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by caprice75classic@Jan 30 2010, 06:18 PM~16462498
Is it working? Why change it, just clean it up... paint, chrome, hardlines and such.
u can put the pumps in the package tray a couple ways. But it's a bitch if u have to work on them

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does any one have any picture I can go by

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by BBIGBALLING@Jan 30 2010, 08:57 PM~16463609
does any one have any picture I can go by
i wish i had a pic of the caddy we did...we put the pumps in the package tray facing left to right..all 4 the ones in the far back were up higher than the ones infront of hit..then it had 10 batteries...but it was a pain in the ass to work on the pumps...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also with all the batts racks back by the back bumper will help on my 3-wheels and the weight will push da car down in the back better when I'm hopping it in the front. Thats a another reason for changing it. It all works fine right now just not like I wanted it to be. Out of all the caddy and trunk fests on here I know somebody got a picture of four pumps 12 batts.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You mean to tell me I cant get no pictures from no one running 12 batts. 4 pumps on a caddy come on homies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts