LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone still uses these, I have a question about the slow down valve. Anyone know about these? Post pics? How do they work compared to a tradional Non intergrated pump? I need this info incase I have to work on them. but the slow valve don't seem to do too much. I think that it is a tee shaped handle on the side of the block . Im just not sure about these pumps :uh:

·
Registered
970 Posts
my stylin pumps r chrome but regardless, the slow down is incorparated into the side of the block these pumps r good dont let anyone tell u otherwise :angry:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey those look like the rims I got! ;)

·
Registered
970 Posts
do u have a pump to the front and one to the back,or one to each sidebutt ,regardless it should still lift the opposite pump check your wires and noids

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know the funny thing about ny setup is one side in the rear seems to go down slower than the other. I thought that there is only one slowdown for both sides.? Someone said something about a pressure adjustment valve. Do these have it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one pump to the front and one to the back. ;) Running 48v to motors and 24 v to switchbox . My oil is r&o 32 anitwear 10w . and whatelse :uh: I think thats all you need to know ;)

Last edited by carvr2 at Dec 12 2003, 08:41 PM

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by carvr2@Dec 12 2003, 07:00 PM
You know the funny thing about ny setup is one side in the rear seems to go down slower than the other. I thought that there is only one slowdown for both sides.? Someone said something about a pressure adjustment valve. Do these have it?
Adjust your slow downs, each block has one built in. I know someone with a stylin pump setup, these fuckers are bullet proof because of the built in reliefs.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by EC31@Dec 13 2003, 01:17 AM
Reds black on black styling pumps, I recomend em and use them for bout five years now.
i bought my hi-jacker new about 8 years ago now. I think they are on about thier 7th owner :roflmao: and still working good :cool:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 13 2003, 12:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 13 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--EC31@Dec 13 2003, 01:17 AM
Reds black on black styling pumps, I recomend em and use them for bout five years now.
i bought my hi-jacker new about 8 years ago now. I think they are on about thier 7th owner :roflmao: and still working good :cool:[/b][/quote]
:cool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:cool: I hope I have good luck with them.If I do I'll pass on the good word.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Your slow-downs are either on the dump cartridge or on the side of the block...If you have any questions you can call us toll free at 1-800-REDS-321 and ask for tech support...and we'll help you get the best experience out of that pump..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts