LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Nov 27 2003, 05:23 PM
looks wicked! what it do? cud make a video? like how u fixed up that silly looking engine thingy
i could get a video i havent used it in a long time the motors prolly almost dead.. it bunny hops hella high and does front an back..

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 27 2003, 05:32 PM
damn, i thought you was selling one :(

looks good man. :thumbsup:
what u mean thought i was sellin the model?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty+Nov 27 2003, 11:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (low83cutty @ Nov 27 2003, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 27 2003, 05:32 PM

what u mean thought i was sellin the model?[/b][/quote]
yeah i thought you had one up for sale........ i been wanting to get one of the joker bodies but dont want to go to walmart and pay $15 for one just to pull the body off. lol

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 27 2003, 06:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 27 2003, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 11:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 27 2003, 05:32 PM

what u mean thought i was sellin the model?
yeah i thought you had one up for sale........ i been wanting to get one of the joker bodies but dont want to go to walmart and pay $15 for one just to pull the body off. lol[/b][/quote]
ebay gots em for cheep..get on off there :cool:

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah cool man...
Im going to ESSEN CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND..and see the JOKER on it EUROPE TOur hahah

I will up load the pics okay..

nice you just get that STOOPID hot rod exhaust from teh hood off..kool man

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 27 2003, 09:42 PM
what low83 aint selling something. j/p bro

looks good even the hood. what you got under the body?
its just got the stock lindburg under it modifyed..

·
Registered
989 Posts
what is different from the orig besides bunny hop? i got one of those from wal mart

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by corndawg@Nov 28 2003, 02:04 AM
what is different from the orig besides bunny hop? i got one of those from wal mart
its the same thing just updraded the battery so it bunny hops higher and does front and back and i can lock the back and hop the front.

·
Registered
343 Posts

I just flaked out mine... kept the engine in it.. didn't want to spend the time taking it out and patching up the holes... it goes to a 10 switch dancer now.. was on a 14 switch dancer frame, but sold it....peace

1 - 16 of 16 Posts