LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS WEEKS SPECIAL IS ON OUR MEDIUM SIDE PORT CYLINDERS(CHROME). THESE CYLINDERS WERE RECENTLY REDESIGNED TO BE STRONGER....NO MORE BENDING THE SHAFT OR BLOWING THE TOP....ORDER YOUR'S TODAY...

8" CHROME (MEDIUM) $90 A PAIR - NORMALLY $99
10" CHROME (MEDIUM) $100 A PAIR - NORMALLY $109
12" CHROME (MEDIUM) $110 A PAIR - NORMALLY $119
14" CHROME (MEDIUM) $120 A PAIR - NORMALLY $129
16" CHROME (MEDIUM) $130 A PAIR - NORMALLY $139
18" CHROME (MEDIUM) $140 A PAIR - NORMALLY $149

THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF 11/12 THROUGH 11/22 FOR RETAIL ORDERS ONLY......BE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE...(www.REDSHYDRAULICS.net)....IT SHOULD BE UP SOMETIME LATER THIS WEEK, WITH PICS OF PRODUCT AND PRICES

PNUT-RED'S PRO-SERIES HYDRAULICS

Last edited by redsproseries at Nov 17 2003, 01:58 AM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's right, thanks Nacho!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
does reds have there web site back yet, i cant find it.........

also, i see you use different motors now. did you upgrade the tanks to welded ports? or are they just punched and threaded?
what are your prices on 2 pump all chrome set ups now?

or= what is the price on chrome y blocks, chrome water faucet slow downs? chrome parker check valves all 3/8's?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My web designer told me that our web page should be up in a week.......I thought we were waiting on him, but he says he's been waiting on me to take some pics of product......the web address will be www.redshydraulics.net or www.redsproseries.com.....check it out in about a week.......Also, keep those orders coming!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My web designer told me that our web page should be up in a week.......I thought we were waiting on him, but he says he's been waiting on me to take some pics of product......the web address will be www.redshydraulics.net or www.redsproseries.com.....check it out in about a week.......Also, keep those orders coming!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I will not, i repeat, WILL NOT buy any of your products ever again if you don't build another redosaurus! I'll buy a complete setup from you if you build another redosaurus! :biggrin:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
hey man, i just talked to you the other day about those slow downs.........forgot to ask, are the 3/8's water faucets ( chrome ) male, female, or both?
need to know...........im wanting atleast 1............

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by firedup78@Nov 6 2003, 08:51 PM
I will not, i repeat, WILL NOT buy any of your products ever again if you don't build another redosaurus! I'll buy a complete setup from you if you build another redosaurus! :biggrin:
We'll think about it.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL....CALL BEFORE 6:30PM(PACIFIC TIME) AND GET 10% OFF ANYTHING YOU ORDER...SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED....RETAIL ORDERS ONLY.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries+Nov 7 2003, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (redsproseries @ Nov 7 2003, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--firedup78@Nov 6 2003, 08:51 PM
We'll think about it.....[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: I'll tell you what, you can turn my 78 regal into the next redosaurus!! It just needs to be drivable. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SORRY FOR THE LATE POST OF THIS WEEKS SPECIAL....I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY TRYING TO GET OUR WEBSITE AND CATALOG DONE....THE WEBSITE SHOULD BE UP LATER THIS WEEK...AND THE CATALOGS SHOULD BE COMING OUT A WEEK AFTER THAT...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HOW YOU DOING LOW_BOY? .....STILL WORKING ON THE FRAME.....GETTING READY TO HAVE IT CHROMED......HEY CAN SOMEONE ON HERE POST SOME PICS OF OUR TELESCOPIC CYLINDERS FOR ME....PM ME PLEASE

1 - 20 of 24 Posts