LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DAMN, I TRIED TO POST THE SUPER SHOW HOP AND DANCE RESULTS.....BUT IT POSTED A PIC OF BLACK MAGIC'S STATION WAGON.....LOL

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SINGLE PUMP HOP---SECOND PLACE

DOUBLE PUMP HOP---THIRD PLACE

TRUCK HOP---FIRST PLACE

CAR DANCE---FIRST PLACE

TRUCK DANCE---FIRST PLACE

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I am not impressed by these. Flipping cars over or taking a raggedy car putting 8 pumps and 20 batts in and beating the hell out of doesnt mean shit. Customer service service after the sale shit like that is what matters. your trying to make a come back and thats cool good luck to you you guys have a lot people to make amends with.

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by ghost211@Jan 7 2004, 04:01 PM
I am not impressed by these. Flipping cars over or taking a raggedy car putting 8 pumps and 20 batts in and beating the hell out of doesnt mean shit. Customer service service after the sale shit like that is what matters. your trying to make a come back and thats cool good luck to you you guys have a lot people to make amends with.
:0 :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ghost211@Jan 7 2004, 04:01 PM
Did you see radical in any of those categories.....NO.....So I don't get where you came up with 20 batteries and 8 pumps...This was a lowrider show with rules....Oh, and also we have a whole new crew over here, so don't take things from the past against us.....Our customer service is good if you ask me!!....And about the amends.....Since I've been here, nobody has been screwed over.....And that will continue.....

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries+Jan 7 2004, 08:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (redsproseries @ Jan 7 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ghost211@Jan 7 2004, 04:01 PM
I am not impressed by these. Flipping cars over or taking a raggedy car putting 8 pumps and 20 batts in and beating the hell out of doesnt mean shit. Customer service service after the sale shit like that is what matters.    your trying to make a come back and thats cool good luck to you you guys have a lot people to make amends with.
Did you see radical in any of those categories.....NO.....So I don't get where you came up with 20 batteries and 8 pumps...This was a lowrider show with rules....Oh, and also we have a whole new crew over here, so don't take things from the past against us.....Our customer service is good if you ask me!!....And about the amends.....Since I've been here, nobody has been screwed over.....And that will continue.....[/b][/quote]
REDS, I told you you'd have alot of people to convince & alot of shit to prove....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by dreday+Jan 8 2004, 12:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dreday @ Jan 8 2004, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 08:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ghost211
@Jan 7 2004, 04:01 PM
I am not impressed by these. Flipping cars over or taking a raggedy car putting 8 pumps and 20 batts in and beating the hell out of doesnt mean shit. Customer service service after the sale shit like that is what matters.    your trying to make a come back and thats cool good luck to you you guys have a lot people to make amends with.

Did you see radical in any of those categories.....NO.....So I don't get where you came up with 20 batteries and 8 pumps...This was a lowrider show with rules....Oh, and also we have a whole new crew over here, so don't take things from the past against us.....Our customer service is good if you ask me!!....And about the amends.....Since I've been here, nobody has been screwed over.....And that will continue.....
REDS, I told you you'd have alot of people to convince & alot of shit to prove....[/b][/quote]
Do you think it worries me that a guy from lansing, michigan and a guy from alabama don't like RED'S? I get plenty of orders and I haven't advertised in quite a few years, so that must mean something....Wait until I do start advertising and sponsoring again....

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
check ya pm

·
Registered
419 Posts
i would still run reds i no a lot of people who would to.if you hate thgan dont speak on them .i will run reds regardless ...welcome back reds!!! weve been waiting..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by switch-happy-camel@Jan 8 2004, 07:17 PM
i need a backing plate
Call me tomorrow at 1-800-REDS-321

PNUT-RED'S PRO-SERIES

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries+Jan 8 2004, 06:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (redsproseries @ Jan 8 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--switch-happy-camel@Jan 8 2004, 07:17 PM
i need a backing plate

PNUT-RED'S PRO-SERIES[/b][/quote]
i will do just that who sould i ask for?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by trans_nova@Jan 8 2004, 07:07 PM
i would still run reds i no a lot of people who would to.if you hate thgan dont speak on them .i will run reds regardless ...welcome back reds!!! weve been waiting..
Thanks for the props......Now see...dreday, there is a lot more people that like RED'S than those that don't....Maybe we should start a "FUCK DREDAY CLUB" ..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Just kidding....everyone is entitled to their own opinion.......

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by switch-happy-camel+Jan 8 2004, 07:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (switch-happy-camel @ Jan 8 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 06:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--switch-happy-camel
@Jan 8 2004, 07:17 PM
i need a backing plate

PNUT-RED'S PRO-SERIES
i will do just that who sould i ask for?[/b][/quote]
PNUT

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries+Jan 8 2004, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (redsproseries @ Jan 8 2004, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trans_nova@Jan 8 2004, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the props......Now see...dreday, there is a lot more people that like RED'S than those that don't....Maybe we should start a "FUCK DREDAY CLUB" ..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Just kidding....everyone is entitled to their own opinion.......[/b][/quote]
;) Good one....

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Here at World Wide, We have installed a couple of set ups that customers have brought there own parts. The quilty in the parts is great. It looks good and preforms good. Now we looked over the parts before we installed them and gave them a try after they were installed. We wouldnt want to install anything that would make us look bad.
As for what happened in the past "Get Over IT". If you held a companys, Person, team or any ones past against them Would you have anyone to buy parts from. Japan attacked the US. Germany had nizis. And China has a past also but people still buy there cars, stereos and rims and ETC.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just called REDS and they helped me out with everything I needed..They have really good customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts