LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my freind were talking and he thinks reds is alot better but i havent really heard anything too good about them, i plan on going prohopper what yall think about reds? eather way im not changing my plans im just woundring, thanks yall

Also does anything know if u can hit switches under 15MPH in michigan or not? thanks

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
reds all the way...... i have 2 new prohopper pumps for sale right now i am selling so i can buy 1 reds pump.......

$300.00 :biggrin:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
:cheesy: ;) PROHOPPER, PROHOPPER, PROHOPPER. :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Sep 6 2005, 08:14 AM~3760996

Also does anything know if u can hit switches under 15MPH in michigan or not? thanks
no, you can only hit switches going 50+mph

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Originally posted by ONE8SEVEN@Sep 6 2005, 08:22 AM~3761007
black magic :thumbsup:
:cheesy: LOL I was gonna say the same thing, but ummm yea go wit BLACK MAGIC

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Nothing but REDS in my 3 lows & nothing but REDS for all my homies. I had a 2 pump Prohopper set-up in my Expedition- thru most of that shit in the dumpster... always had fuckin leaks & problems w/ the reg. slowdowns & checks. If you buy the LA Series w/ good shit, like Parkers, at least Italian dumps, non-chrome fittings, comp. cylinders, etc.. You should be fine.
Now a 3 pump REDS is going in. :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
prohopper.........like homeboy said get parker fittings and go l.a. series, or give black magic a try, their shit is the bomb too...

im riding LA series right now and love it

and BTW, dont get caught on the switch round here at all or you aint gonna be happy ;)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
reds doesnt fuck around, they make way better shit than prohopper, and reds pumps are hella rrelaible man, i went down to paramount ca and met the owner and he was hella nice and they are fair on prices too, and un like prohopper u can actually bargin with them :buttkick: im hella loyal to reds, i will neevr use anything but them i havent had any trouble from their shit either, :worship:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
reds is still the best. Im still roolin on old pumps too. I cant wait to get me some new ones they look hot!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Sep 6 2005, 07:14 AM~3760996
me and my freind were talking and he thinks reds is alot better but i havent really heard anything too good about them, i plan on going prohopper what yall think about reds? eather way im not changing my plans im just woundring, thanks yall
Just take a look at Truucha volume 20 and see what everyone's going with, and then make your decision. Spike, Nene, The Samoans, etc.. All the best street hoppers know who's the best!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Sep 6 2005, 05:18 PM~3764343
Just take a look at Truucha volume 20 and see what everyone's going with, and then make your decision. Spike, Nene, The Samoans, etc.. All the best street hoppers know who's the best!
reds #1 every onegoing back to them nenes new hopper and all the samoans joey of joeys hydraulics and even spike all the mian hoppers are syarting to roll reds :biggrin: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I got loyalty for red's because from the first time i lifted a car they were loyale to me. never had a problem with anything. some guys in the club used to give me sh*t and they had showtime. now there starting to buy red's. everybody hates on red's but look who's winning all the hops.

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Sep 7 2005, 08:26 PM~3773028
Yes go with parker check valves and slow downs I had problems with the little ones ;)
that is some jacked up plumming.....

looks nice though

1 - 20 of 101 Posts