LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL IS OUR CHROME COMPETITION (FRONT-BACK-SIDE TO SIDE) KIT. NORMAL RETAIL PRICE:$999.00

***********LAYITLOW.com PRICE $899.00**************

1. TWO COMPETITION CHROME PUMPS(ROCKFORD)(SACO STREET)
2. ONE PAIR 8" (MEDIUM) CYLINDERS
3. ONE PAIR 10" (MEDIUM) CYLINDERS
4. 15' OF 9-WAY SWITCH CORD
5. TWO 15' #6 HOSES
6. TWO 4' #6 HOSES
7. FOUR 1' #6 HOSES
8. ONE 8-HOLE ALUMINUM SWITCH BRACKET
9. FOUR REGULAR CUPS
10. FOUR (MEDIUM) DONUTS
11. FOUR 3-PRONG SWITCHES
12. FOUR 6-PRONG SWITCHES
13. FOUR PRO-SERIES(DELTA) DUMPS
14. TWO 1/4" SLOW DOWNS
15. FOUR 3/8" CHECK VALVES
16. TWO 1/4" TO 3/8" STRAIGHT FITTINGS
17. EIGHT 3/8" TO #6 STRAIGHT FITTINGS
18. FOUR 3/8" TO #6 ELBOWS
19. TWO 3/8" PLUGS
20. TWO 3/8" TO 3/8" STRAIGHT FITTINGS
21. TWO 1/4" TO #6 TEES
22. TWO 3/8" FEMALE TEES
23. FOUR 1/2"-20THREAD CYLINDER BOLTS

THIS SPECIAL IS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY 10/27 THROUGH SATURDAY 11/01 ....SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED

Last edited by redsproseries at Oct 28 2003, 02:42 PM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY KNOW IF HYDRAULIC COMPONENTS ARE RIGHT IS TO INSTALL THEM ON YOUR OWN CARS AND TRUCKS FIRST. OVER THE YEARS WE'VE BUILT THOUSANDS OF PARTS FOR CAR AND TRUCK HOPPING COMPETITIONS AND EVEN MONSTER LOWRIDER HOPPERS. ALL RED'S PARTS ARE COMPETITION TESTED. SO IF YOU'RE A CRUISER OR A COMPETITION CAR HOPPER AND WANT YOUR CAR TO HANDLE THE BEST IT POSSIBLY CAN, YOU CAN BE ASSURED TOP PERFORMANCE WITH THIS KIT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU REQUIRE OF YOUR VEHICLE, RED'S PRO-SERIES HYDRAULICS SETS THE STANDARD FOR PERFORMANCE!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just emailed a pic to you.....I don't have any way to post these pics on here.....so if you want to see something, private message me and I'll email pics to you.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 28 2003, 01:32 PM
I just emailed a pic to you.....I don't have any way to post these pics on here.....so if you want to see something, private message me and I'll email pics to you.
If you need me to help post some pics in here for you just mail them to me at [email protected] I can make them web ready pics for ya :biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ALOW1 for pointing out the mistake in my post....that does come with 4 dumps not 2....and thanks to lowriderlegend90 for posting the pic.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANKS.....FOR ANOTHER DAY OF ORDERS....I'M ALREADY SALESMAN OF THE MONTH....BY THE END OF THE WEEK, I MIGHT BE SALESMAN OF THE YEAR.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
REAL FUNNY....YOU CAN ORDER FROM LEONARD.....BUT I DO THE SHIPPING, SO........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts