1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Nope! :uh:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
all i have to say is that we all have to give reds a little respect!!!

they were the first to come out with that crazy ass car red a sourus.
they had that other ride redasourus 2,wich to me was the first circus car that sat on the rear bumper,(beside andy's hydrualics.)
they made the first low rider bicycle hydrualic kit.first bolt on hydrualics for euro's.

now a days when people mention reds hydrualics,we all laugh,but deep down they were the first for alot of things.

i beleive if they got their shit together and didn't blow away the other shop owner,they would be a well respected shop.

just my 2 cents!!!!

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
hell i remember back in 92-93 when i 1st learnt about lowriders reds was the shit i always wanted a reds kit n bought 1 a few years back never used it tho as i got offered silly money for it so i had to sell it

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
do they have a web site

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Sep 14 2003, 09:05 PM
Ok, so now who is going too call and tell them how to spell "search" ??
ha ha ha good one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
i had my le cabrolet done by them... the only thing that sux are those cyclinders. the head screws off and theres and o ring that blow out real quick. other than that i had the setup for a year now and the only thing i replaced was o rings and 1 motor

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Sep 14 2003, 11:01 AM
all i have to say is that we all have to give reds a little respect!!!

they were the first to come out with that crazy ass car red a sourus.
they had that other ride redasourus 2,wich to me was the first circus car that sat on the rear bumper,(beside andy's hydrualics.)
they made the first low rider bicycle hydrualic kit.first bolt on hydrualics for euro's.

now a days when people mention reds hydrualics,we all laugh,but deep down they were the first for alot of things.

i beleive if they got their shit together and didn't blow away the other shop owner,they would be a well respected shop.

just my 2 cents!!!!
I agree to a degree, but then again, they did kill someone over some business competion! Not right in my book.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
true, bad bussiness practice is not a good thing. but i agree with a earlier post, if they kept doing what they did they would be kick ass. i bought a reds kit in 94 and it performed real good, never had any probs.
more competition in the hydro game is only a benifit for us, lower prices, better more developed products higher quality.
at least they machined their own gear, like prohopper.

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Reds only true talent was advertisement. They put bucks into the shows. Sponsering cars, sponsering shows, building crazy ass cars, ect... Their products were mass produced shit. No quality control what so ever. The reason they fell off wasnt so much the whole murder thing. Other companies were coming out strong with quality products that they couldnt match. I think that the whole shooting over the LRM rules was mostly cuz without that show support They wouldnt survive.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
reds is what im running i love them i started off with two pumps i let a friend barrow one pump (before i jucied my car) for him to go to nopi and he fucked it all up and some how i ran across two other reds pumps and sofar ive had no problems out of them

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
you can call that # and order a setup right now! and for the cylinder prob thats been fixed! REDS will make a come back no prob :cool:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts