Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 23 2003, 06:50 PM
that thing is fucking sick.  i would buy it buy of course im broke
I woulda bought it over 4 hours ago as soon as this post went up if he'd answer his fucking PM's :ugh:
how you gonna try and sell something on here and not even be around?

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 23 2003, 07:23 PM

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 23 2003, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 23 2003, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 23 2003, 06:50 PM
I woulda bought it over 4 hours ago as soon as this post went up if he'd answer his fucking PM's :ugh:
how you gonna try and sell something on here and not even be around?[/b][/quote]
maybe he not online??

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808+Aug 23 2003, 07:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JokerManN808 @ Aug 23 2003, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 23 2003, 08:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Aug 23 2003, 06:50 PM

how you gonna try and sell something on here and not even be around?
maybe he not online??[/b][/quote]
yeah exactly what i'm saying..... if he needs to sell it that quick you think he woulda stuck around at least half and hour or so. i hit him up as soon as this post went up. ohh well.... i been ordering all kinds of cool ass kits and shit online all day today. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
all right,cool and btw do you have any wagons done up lowrider style?or anyway?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Aug 23 2003, 07:54 PM
i had a 64 wagon done up but i got rid of it awhile back.
i have a lil sum sum i'm working on right now as we speak actually. ;)

I'm in the middle of repainting it right now. i wasn't liking how the finish was looking if you got right up on it.
i just came in from shooting the first coat of pearl right now.

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 23 2003, 08:19 PM

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 23 2003, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 23 2003, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Aug 23 2003, 07:54 PM
i had a 64 wagon done up but i got rid of it awhile back.
i have a lil sum sum i'm working on right now as we speak actually. ;)

I'm in the middle of repainting it right now. i wasn't liking how the finish was looking if you got right up on it.
i just came in from shooting the first coat of pearl right now.[/b][/quote]
what is it,what is it?lol
post pics man ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 23 2003, 08:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 23 2003, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Aug 23 2003, 08:23 PM
what is it,what is it?lol
post pics man ;)
soon enough my young friend soon enough ;)[/b][/quote]
all right man!!! ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 23 2003, 09:22 PM
lol.... 66' everytime i see your signature i start laughing because it reminds me of some shit i did awhile back. not sure if you ever saw it or not :dunno: but.......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that is cool,I started laughing when I saw you and that girl there that looks so real man,haha

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Aug 23 2003, 11:09 PM
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: that is cool,I started laughing when I saw you and that girl there that looks so real man,haha
well.... what can i say man :dunno:

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 23 2003, 11:20 PM

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i do have a life and work ya know? i hate it when people get mad because i'm not online when they want me to be. i will reply when i get online, until then be patient and quit getting your damn panties bunched up. i had to work last night and i posted this topic before i went to work. anyways i replied to you so let me know whats up. ~JO$H~

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Aug 24 2003, 09:54 AM
i do have a life and work ya know? i hate it when people get mad because i'm not online when they want me to be. i will reply when i get online, until then be patient and quit getting your damn panties bunched up. i had to work last night and i posted this topic before i went to work. anyways i replied to you so let me know whats up. ~JO$H~
wow that is going to make somebody buy somthing for you....if your going to sell..be professional..and dont get mouthy with potential customers...just my .02 cents

1 - 20 of 32 Posts