LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i am gonna throw this up here, my borther in law does these on the side and i told him i was gonna put these on here for him...he can reinforce your lower a-arms, and mold them, he can extend reinforce and mold your uppers as well. he is doing these for $200 a set with a core, you pay the shipping to get them back, i dont have any pics yet but he has some that i need to go and pick up and i will be posting picks very soon. i just wanted to see if there would even be any interest in this. the guy does awesome work and is quick. he will get these done and back in the mail to you within a couple days. so what do you guys think. he can do trialing arms and shit like that too, just gotta get a set for him and get a price. let me know. I have been on here for a long time and have not fucked anyone over. I am vouching for him and he does great work. the only pic i have at the moment are of the ones he did on my regal.....these were extended 1.5 inches and fully wrapped with 3/8" and molded....

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just talked to him and he said to tell everyone that if you send both sets at the same time....uppers and lowers he will knock off $25 off the total...so your looking at $375 for uppers extended wrapped and molded and lowers wrapped and molded for a total of $375 plus shipping and cores.....can't beat that :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
damn. ill be gettin in contact with you guys when i get an extra set of uppers....

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Originally posted by FunkytownRoller@Nov 19 2008, 08:31 AM~12199150
just talked to him and he said to tell everyone that if you send both sets at the same time....uppers and lowers he will knock off $25 off the total...so your looking at $375 for uppers extended wrapped and molded and lowers wrapped and molded for a total of $375 plus shipping and cores.....can't beat that :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
YOUR RIGHT YOU CANT BEAT IT
ILL BE HITTING HIM UP VERY SOON
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DOES HE TAKE?

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Lo_N_Lavish+Nov 19 2008, 11:30 AM~12200230-->
YOUR RIGHT YOU CANT BEAT IT
ILL BE HITTING HIM UP VERY SOON
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DOES HE TAKE?
[/b]
just a money order or something like that, you can even paypal me and ill give it to him ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-southside groovin
@Nov 19 2008, 11:08 AM~12200067
damn. ill be gettin in contact with you guys when i get an extra set of uppers....
sounds good :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by corkywantsa68@Nov 19 2008, 07:44 PM~12204383
i dont have any cores...what does he charge?
just send those and we will work with em.... ;)

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 214RIDERZ@Nov 25 2008, 01:32 AM~12250650
IF I SEND U TWO SETS WILL I GET A HOOK UP :biggrin:
check your pm's..... ;)

ok, heres a set he just finished up, took him one day to do these....guy is quick and does good work, this is a set of g body lowers...

little polishing and they are ready for chrome.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,129 Posts
GOOD WORK :cool:

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt

1 - 20 of 28 Posts