LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a serious question. How would you reinforce a honda civic or a car of that nature so it wouldnt scrap in like a hop.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
You shouldn't hop a uni-body. I guess you could build a sub frame, but why waste your time! Juice is for framed cars!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by lowcadi@Sep 21 2003, 11:28 PM
haha aint photoshoped the japanese love hopping uni bodies they been doing it for years
That's true, those are real photos. So in other words, if you want to hop a uni-body................

Move to Japan! I am sure they'll respect ya! ;)

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
I wanna see the picture of it coming back down!! :biggrin: J/K

·
~RIP BIG MIKE~
39,174 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT+Sep 25 2003, 05:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SWITCHCRAFT @ Sep 25 2003, 05:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowcadi@Sep 22 2003, 07:28 AM
haha aint photoshoped the japanese love hopping uni bodies they been doing it for years
what's up low cadi haven't talked to you in awhile :cool:[/b][/quote]
hey sup homie its been the same ol thang with me still tryin to do some thangs with the lac ya know, whats up with you though homie, whats up with the regal n caprice

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
not much......might either buy another frame.........and fully strap it.......

or just pull the body off and do it up........

hopefully it will be finished the end of next summer....

but i will roll the caprice till it is finished and the storm is in primer now i need to do some more bodywork........before paint next summer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts