LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
It's becoming more apparent that these tires are on the way out. Big rims and big tires are what's hot and are what's selling. Most new cars roll off the lot with 16's, 17's, and 18's. You can say goodbye to the 13 inch...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Aug 17 2003, 05:14 PM
It's becoming more apparent that these tires are on the way out. Big rims and big tires are what's hot and are what's selling. Most new cars roll off the lot with 16's, 17's, and 18's. You can say goodbye to the 13 inch...
:angry: :twak: :thumbsdown: :machinegun: :burn:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
look at it this way, in the past you had about 40 different tires to choose from, now at the least you will have 10. most of the fat whites are being discontinued, they are ugly in my opinion anyway, the most depressing part is 5.20's are a fucking bitch to find these days.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
there will always be lil cars...and as long as there are lil cars there will be 13's..

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Aug 17 2003, 03:14 PM
:uh:

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Aug 17 2003, 09:14 PM
you can find 155-80's easily here in georgia :biggrin:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Aug 19 2003, 08:17 AM
look at it this way, in the past you had about 40 different tires to choose from, now at the least you will have 10. most of the fat whites are being discontinued, they are ugly in my opinion anyway, the most depressing part is 5.20's are a fucking bitch to find these days.
fat white walls are my favorite I got them on my Monte Carlo don't diss em

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Aug 20 2003, 10:03 AM
there will always be lil cars...and as long as there are lil cars there will be 13's..
but they will be harder to find..not many companies will make them. Just like u can find 24 inch tires, but not every company makes em.

·
Registered
711 Posts
yes they have discontinued them. i recently talked to rick at cool cars and had him call them directly and they discontinued them. :angry: was gonna order them and will if i can find them

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What I think about small tires is that a lot of companies are going to stop making them but they will never go away .Is like those big mud tires not all companies sell them but cause they dont sell alot is the same thing with the small tires right now. ;)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What I think about small tires is that a lot of companies are going to stop making them but they will never go away .Is like those big mud tires not all companies sell them but cause they dont sell alot is the same thing with the small tires right now. ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
SHIT!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOTHER%*#%@$~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh well, i might as well go out and buy some 24's for the regal now. :angry: :machinegun: :( :twak: :thumbsdown: :dunno: :tears: :mad: :ugh: :guns:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts