LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought one of those 4 motor models with the playstation controller. im planning on putting a different body on it but i was wondering if there were any good modifications i could make? iw was going to put a 9 volt in.....

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the ones on the main page under newest rides...grand am buckets in the front bonni rear seat with head rests and folding arm rest...both in matching grey cloth

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Aug 3 2003, 02:30 PM
i bought one of those 4 motor models with the playstation controller. im planning on putting a different body on it but i was wondering if there were any good modifications i could make? iw was going to put a 9 volt in.....
Go back to my old post about "12 volt works !!!!" i took a remo took the body off and changed the gears to more teath. then hooked it up to a 12 Volt car battery and the thing went Bizerk..

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 3 2003, 03:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 3 2003, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Aug 3 2003, 02:30 PM
i bought one of those 4 motor models with the playstation controller.  im planning on putting a different body on it but i was wondering if there were any good modifications i could make?  iw was going to put a 9 volt in.....
Go back to my old post about "12 volt works !!!!" i took a remo took the body off and changed the gears to more teath. then hooked it up to a 12 Volt car battery and the thing went Bizerk..[/b][/quote]
heres the link,, just click.
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...5710695beed0a37

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 5 2003, 09:48 AM
Make it radio controlled... ;)
And mabe a new paintjob and rims. Put some patterns on it. Maybe you could put some lights on it for some tight neon effect.

:biggrin:

-twin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts