LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i posted a post about a week ago about the hopper being fucked up i dont know whats wrong with it but its not hopping the only side that works is the two wheels on the left side only. its supossed to be a 4 wheel independent model i was juz wondering if anyone had any tips on how to fix it

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its all good i fucking wish i had a digi cam i cant post shit for pics until i buy one :(

Last edited by $outh$idePlayer at Sep 14 2003, 05:14 PM

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$idePlayer@Sep 14 2003, 07:14 PM
its all good i fucking wish i had a digi cam i cant post shit for pics until i buy one :(
u can stil post pics

take pics w/ a reg cam and when u get the film developed get it put on a disk

or just scan the pics

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 14 2003, 05:17 PM
are those things as shitty as i've heard?

i know if they perform anything like they look then i just answered my own question. lol
they were supose to be 4 wheel independent but right now its juz 2

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 14 2003, 05:31 PM
lol, so its just got side to....................... (nothing) :roflmao:

did it ever work right or did it work and then mess up?
lol no soon as i received the package i took it out an put 3 AA batteries in it an it was fucked ever since then :(

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 14 2003, 06:35 PM
hmmm..... not sure how long you've had it but you might wanna get at them guys and see whats up. id try sending it back and getting a new one if they will do it.
ya i know iv had it maybe for about a week i emailed the site an they said were sorry and all that shit an said that they would replace it but im juz pissed i couldent fix it ima gunna send it in tomarrow morning before work but still im kinda pissed :uh:

·
Registered
343 Posts
it sucks, but be happy they are going to change it out for you. Most companys would tell you it was YOUR fault, and tell you to go to hell. I'd be MORE pissed off if the new one you get fucks up too.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Sep 14 2003, 06:46 PM
it sucks, but be happy they are going to change it out for you. Most companys would tell you it was YOUR fault, and tell you to go to hell. I'd be MORE pissed off if the new one you get fucks up too.
true true ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts