LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I've been trying to get rid of my car for awhile now and this guy wants to trade me his 88 Mazda B2000 for my Regal. The Mazda has some body mods already done..shaved handles, rollpan and the typical mini truck stuff (although if I get it..it will be far from a "mini truck" per say..I mean it will but it won't, ya know?) Anyways...the major mod to it is it has a removeable hardtop....now I checked out the seals and all that and its damn good. There won't be any leaks that I could find...but the brackets that he had for it were not good or something...so my question is what is the easiest way for me to fab some new brackets..and where exactly should they be located in order to have a nice tight fit? I don't want the top flying off while I am driving down the street! I know this is a little off from the norm question, but hey..it has to do with body work, que no? :biggrin:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah...if anyone knows of a site with some type of pictures of the process, any step by step or anything that will help I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I said the hard part was done and done to a good point, but the brackets is the only thing that needs to be corrected..and that as you all know could prove to be a major problem to overcome.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody has anything to say? No tips, no advice? not even a point in the right direction? With all the people on here that know there bodywork you'd think someone would have something to say....Oh well...maybe someone will step up and help me out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts