LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was tearing the raggedy ass vinyl top off my cutlass so i can begin body work and i noticed it looked like the shit went behind the quarter glasses? is this so? what the hell do i do? do i have to pull the glasses out? damn somebody tell me something... ~JO$H~

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
never pulled a rag,but the quarter windows is on there with 4 screws from behind,take off the sail panel and theyre right there :cool:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yes, It would be best if you pulled the window out. It isnt very hard. There are four or five bolts that hold it in. Just remove the interior panel and remove the bolts then carefully remove the glass. There will be some black sealant that will make the glass a little hard to remove but it isnt anything to bad.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by outkastbd82@Aug 31 2005, 09:23 PM~3730123
Yes, It would be best if you pulled the window out. It isnt very hard. There are four or five bolts that hold it in. Just remove the interior panel and remove the bolts then carefully remove the glass. There will be some black sealant that will make the glass a little hard to remove but it isnt anything to bad.
fuck it, just break the fuckin thing.... :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts