LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS A ELCO I'M BUILDING FOR A CLUB MEMBER IN MY REAL CAR CLUB. 81' ELCO CANDY RED FLAKED OUT STREET DANCER. I'LL POST PICS OF THE REAL THING WHEN I GET THEM.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by chato83@Oct 15 2003, 03:59 PM
is that spray paint or airbrush or what that is a bad ass color where did u get it did u use a base coat what color :thumbsup:
ITS HOK CANDY APPLE RED OVER ORION SILVER AND FLAKE BASE SPRAYED WITH A REAL SPRAY GUN.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life+Oct 15 2003, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Models IV Life @ Oct 15 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chato83@Oct 15 2003, 03:59 PM
is that spray paint or airbrush or what that is a bad ass color where did u get it did u use a base coat what color :thumbsup:
ITS HOK CANDY APPLE RED OVER ORION SILVER AND FLAKE BASE SPRAYED WITH A REAL SPRAY GUN.[/b][/quote]
its hok

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE COMPLIMENTS. HEY TONE THAT 61 IN THE BACKGROUND IS BEING WORKED ON AS WE SPEAK. FULLY CHROMED SUSPENSION, ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND ALL HINGED UP. ITS COMING OUT SWEET.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'LL TAKE SOME MORE PICS THIS WEEKEND.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HELL YEAH THAT COUNTS!!! THATS FUCKIN TIGHT. DAMN HOMIE YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH ALL THE MURALS AND GRAPHICS!!! :biggrin:

Last edited by Models IV Life at Oct 17 2003, 11:25 AM

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
That is a firme looking El Camino homie...I have to cruise by and see the rest of your creations one of these days.

Asco, that little ranfla is insane man!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts