LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know I cum up with a repro vin tag that goes in the pillar I rather not get one from the state they look stupid. I have a clear title and registration going back to the 80s. Anyone know I get one not trying be on bs just want a nice vin the one I had the spot weld came out and I can't find it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
64 impala non ss did not know was a common question when the car got painted it came up missing. Now I have no tag they need do something because 2 rivets or a weld on a tag isn't going to hold up over 50-60 years it's common for reason.. Thanks for anyone know what I can do I have title registration etc etc

·
Registered
259 Posts
64 impala non ss did not know was a common question when the car got painted it came up missing. Now I have no tag they need do something because 2 rivets or a weld on a tag isn't going to hold up over 50-60 years it's common for reason.. Thanks for anyone know what I can do I have title registration etc etc
The Best thing for you to do since your Tag came up missing in the paint shop is to take it to the CHP if your in Calif & have them Vin Verify your vehicle in order for them to put that ugly Blue tag in your car. This way if someone has sold or using your vin tag (DOUBLE) your in the clear because you have the original paper work (Title) & the vehicle. Thats only if your on the up & up. Dont take your shit down there if your not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts