LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard this was one bad mamma jamma, and never seen it before! anyone with pics hook a brother up, thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,883 Posts
probably one of the baddest trike ever build

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,475 Posts




























 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,475 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 15 2010, 02:06 PM~16896881
I heard this was one bad mamma jamma, and never seen it before! anyone with pics hook a brother up, thanks
u GONnA DO SOMETHING LIKE DATT ?:0 :0 :biggrin:
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by NOTORIOUS-ENEMY@Mar 15 2010, 05:31 PM~16897982
u GONnA DO SOMETHING LIKE DATT  ?:0  :0  :biggrin:
:twak: secrets na just playin !!! maybe in twenty yrs when I hit the lottery :biggrin: . I just heard it was a sick ass trike and I wanted to see it for myself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 15 2010, 04:42 PM~16898095
:twak: secrets na just playin !!! maybe in twenty yrs when I hit the lottery :biggrin: . I just heard it was a sick ass trike and I wanted to see it for myself
lol :nicoderm:
 

·
13x7 Dayton 72's
Joined
·
680 Posts
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
i got vids of the setup REALLY working. not just bolted on and sitting there :wow:
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Mar 15 2010, 09:42 PM~16900414
i got vids of the setup REALLY working.  not just bolted on and sitting there :wow:
whats it do??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 15 2010, 08:45 PM~16900445
whats it do??
its got a cylinder in the crown.
its got a cylinder on each side of the rear axle. independent suspension.
the cover on the tank lifts up by a linear actuator
the small banana seat has a working scissor lift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Mar 15 2010, 07:42 PM~16900414
i got vids of the setup REALLY working.  not just bolted on and sitting there :wow:
post them up..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by west_13@Mar 15 2010, 08:50 PM~16900525
post them up..
i gotta get on my other computer, and load them up. i'll try to do it tonight
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Mar 15 2010, 09:48 PM~16900490
its got a cylinder in the crown. 
its got a cylinder on each side of the rear axle.  independent suspension.
the cover on the tank lifts up by a linear actuator
the small banana seat has a working scissor lift.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo can you post it.

hey d. still nothing back from you know who???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 15 2010, 08:53 PM~16900548
ooooooooooooooooooooooo can you post it.

hey d. still nothing back from you know who???????
he's outta town. wait till later this week
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top