LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i still dont understand why dumbasses bid on something and end up getting the price way more outrageous than it already is when they can just buy it now for $5.00 more :ugh:

(talking about the other resin that guy is selling)
has starting price $30.00 with a "buy it now" for $35.00 and some MORON actually placed a bid. either not too smart or a serious tightwad :twak:

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 5 2003, 05:32 PM
i still dont understand why dumbasses bid on something and end up getting the price way more outrageous than it already is when they can just buy it now for $5.00 more :ugh:

has starting price $30.00 with a "buy it now" for $35.00 and some MORON actually placed a bid. either not too smart or a serious tightwad :twak:
yah i hate that too

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 5 2003, 05:32 PM

if the buy it now is more then what im willing to pay, im just gonna bid on it. then i sit back & pray no one else out bids me lol.

his loss for not spendin that extra 5$ :uh: :uh: :uh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts