LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8&category=2581

another big buck model by All American Resins. I paid a lot more for mine, the most I've ever paid for any kind of model. I would verify this one though, by asking for a pic of the box. R&R resins makes a knock off of this one and it's not as good.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey BigPoppa, is it possible to identify a company by the resin color?? I saw a lot of R&R stuff and it had a yellowish color to it.

That would be a nice addition to my collection, but I am saving up for something else right now.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Armando Ranflitas@Sep 19 2003, 03:19 PM
Hey BigPoppa, is it possible to identify a company by the resin color?? I saw a lot of R&R stuff and it had a yellowish color to it.

That would be a nice addition to my collection, but I am saving up for something else right now.
it's hard to, people switch over the years. Most of AAMs last stuff is close to white, along with Modelhaus. R&R stuff is a little bit more yellow. Watch out for dark chunks in the resin, that's because one of the 2 parts of resin has started to age before being mixed. Those chunks will never cure.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
187 Posts
Man, a 71 boattail Rivi, is one of my all time favorite cars !! Why doesn't one of the big companys make that kit, damnit?!!... and not a 70...or a72 !! ...a 71 !!

Could've bought one as a teenager one time for 300 bucks !! .... it even ran !! ...white interior!!! ...I can't go on, it's pissin me off !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts