LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1398 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
i couldnt sell these the first time around so youll all have to wait till i feel like doing it again :cool:

i also figured out how to cast tires but i have no interest in that either



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts

So far just this, picked up more mold yesterday and got alot of goodies to cast. Stay tuned... :cool:
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by jimbo@Jan 17 2010, 08:24 PM~16319781

So far just this, picked up more mold yesterday and got alot of goodies to cast. Stay tuned... :cool:
jimbo i want one of those caddy bumper kits let me know :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Jan 17 2010, 06:27 PM~16319815
jimbo i want one of those caddy bumper kits let me know :biggrin:
pmed! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by kustombuilder@Jan 17 2010, 06:35 PM~16319922
:wow:
:wow: ;) :biggrin:
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by jimbo@Jan 17 2010, 08:38 PM~16319946
pmed! :biggrin:

got it big homie cant wait :biggrin: :x:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
On deck for the next castin' party thanks to my boy DEUCES76...

Other stuff not pictured is 59-60 cruiser skirts various vert boots n' shit. And yessir CHAWPS and BIGDOGG, 3 for 20! :biggrin:
 

·
Future Mod
Joined
·
41,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by jimbo@Jan 17 2010, 09:17 PM~16320434
On deck for the next castin' party thanks to my boy DEUCES76...

Other stuff not pictured is 59-60 cruiser skirts various vert boots n' shit. And yessir CHAWPS and BIGDOGG, 3 for 20! :biggrin:
:wow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Pobably around 4.00 a set once they're casted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by kustombuilder@Jan 17 2010, 07:30 PM~16320618
:wow:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,787 Posts
Originally posted by danny chawps@Jan 17 2010, 08:21 PM~16319743
:cheesy:  gimmy all your models ,,,ill do em justice :cool:
FINISH YOUR OWN FIRST
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Is that a uptop for a 63-64 impala ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by EVIL C@Jan 17 2010, 07:50 PM~16320925
Is that a uptop for a 63-64 impala ?
Yessir MR.EVIL C! :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 1398 Posts
Top