LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this one on ebay. definately different sorta cool, $750AUD (too much, my opinion). suspension rear end, weird ass forks. dont know if the sturmey archer shifter actually functions or is for show only. 60's malvern star frame. i reckon these frames would do alrite in the US, something different to Schwinn and new frames.

given me incentive to get my next ride sorted. Stock frame, retro paint, fresh chrome, springer front end. nothing special, but more or less a pimped classic with the ultra rare Sturmey Archer cast Tbar. Got 3 long frames, a short Oxford frame and 2 brand new Lowrider frames. and cash. but also wanna save for a new car since the wagon has been forced to retire (blown clutch, busted susp brackets-smoke circles gone wrong...) :angry:

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the last ride. it took 12 weeks to build (10 weeks waiting for shipment from masterlowrider for parts), assembled it, thought the frame looked plain all stock, so 1st attempt at sheet and bondo, all going well til sanding time....then my neighbour came around with a carton of beers and an orbital sander, and we set to work, in the loungeroom. the dust is probably still there. fuckin loved that bike. then got knocked off. i'm still yet to get attached to the new one, i built it almost the same but over a longer period. main difference being the bars. i found the old ones on grandpas farm. the new bars are all narrow and gay lookin. its 2hrs away gathering dust, only ridden twice. really should get down to loco lowriders sometime soon, the scene is nonexistent here.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts