LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Click Here to visit our dedicated forum on Lay It Low!

Hello Layitlow! We just wanted to take the time to invite you all to check out products @ http://www.retrosoundusa.com/
We specialize in aftermarket car audio solutions for your classic car so you don't have to cut up your dash!
We also make low profile DVC and SVC speakers.
If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks

4753 dash view 052110 003 (Custom) by RETROSOUNDUSA, on Flickr

7072 chevelle dash with model one b by RETROSOUNDUSA, on Flickr

retrosound radio 012 by RETROSOUNDUSA, on Flickr

ccb4342b by RETROSOUNDUSA, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I've installed a bunch of these head units... Good stuff!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Been looking into your products for one of my cars.
Some spec/tech info posts would be nice along with pics.
I own 62 Impalas.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Been looking into your products for one of my cars.
Some spec/tech info posts would be nice along with pics.
I own 62 Impalas.

Check out the pic posted above of the red 62 dash. We have one for you. :thumbsup:

I will post more info soon.

Mean while please visit our web site to check out all of our install pics.

·
Registered
563 Posts
and a apologize theres a lot of that goin on in here,but welcome.. there are alot of guys askin how to deal w audio in there classic they dont want to hack the car up

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
You now how your own dedicated forum on here that you can moderate yourself, but if you need anything, like I said before, just P.M. me.

I added a link to your new dedicated forum to your first post in this thread, it will be hard to miss. :)

Click Here to visit our dedicated forum on Lay It Low!

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
Are these stereos any good? Do they sound good?
theyre made just like any modern head unit up to spec and sound real good,like any other audio system the rest of the components will dictate the sound output

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
I have a 62 Impala with air cond installed. There's not much room left in the glove box so I thought of putting in a stereo thats fits as the original and use my ipod.
sounds right....this company has been around for some time...i would use their products without thinking about it, if you want to keep it all OG and still have sound and ipod connection you cant go wrong....

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sounds right....this company has been around for some time...i would use their products without thinking about it, if you want to keep it all OG and still have sound and ipod connection you cant go wrong....
:D:thumbsup:

Will i tbe enough to power 6 x 9's(infinity kappas 6939) or would I need an amp?
Our radios are rated 50 watts per channel and will run those kappa's, but not to their full potential. They require some power to push those bad boy's! Fortunately our radios have 2 sets of RCA's to run a couple of amps. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts