LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by Lowriderlegend90@Nov 10 2003, 08:37 AM
Looked but didn't see anything, does anybody else have these Lowrider Series ones? Anybody selling them? :cool: :cool:
I got some of them - but I dunno who sells them - I won't sell mine. :) :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
774 Posts
i have some too... but aint sellin em... try ebay.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, yeah I feel you guys, I have 23 of them and just trying to get all of them seems to be impossible sometimes :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 10 2003, 12:50 PM
i got 2 lowrider imports , still in the packaging ones a integra and the other is a honda ... you interested?
Are they the Lowrider series and what issue numbers are they, Im interested if its the series Im looking for, please get back at me :cheesy:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 10 2003, 06:51 PM
heres a very very small teaser......... i gotta take pics of some more once i get them out of all these big ass boxes. ;)

ohhhh yeaa, i got 2 other lowrider trucks like mad has,, ones purple, with gold spoke rims, and the other is red with gold 3 spoke rims,...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 10 2003, 05:51 PM
heres a very very small teaser......... i gotta take pics of some more once i get them out of all these big ass boxes. ;)

lol i got that one too

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Nov 10 2003, 06:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Nov 10 2003, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 10 2003, 05:51 PM
heres a very very small teaser.........  i gotta take pics of some more once i get them out of all these big ass boxes. ;)

lol i got that one too[/b][/quote]
I got one or 2 can any body get it? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
I've got two of the LRM ones that came in a little display case. Took em' out of the box though. Fully adjustable suspension. FBSS

Yellow Monte and The Bomb. Red monte is a revell.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
im a car fiend bro. you'd shit yourself if you ever came over and seen half my shit much less all of it.
hell, i have so much that i dont even know what i got. i went in my bedroom closet earlier and onece i started moving stuff around it was like christmas but better. lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts