LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a brand new kit (box opened only to take pictures of the body-but all the packages inside are still unopened) of the '63 impala SS lowrider. the pro finish kit is the one with the body already painted (candy apple red) and 'panel painted' (the ghost outlines around the panels and body lines of the car) it also features a mural decal already applied to the hood. it has a gold four pump, eight battery setup, and gold and chrome wires with gold spinners and whitewall tires. the suspension can be assembled at "several different ride heights, depending on your 'attitude' you want your lowrider to have. slammed all around... lifted in the front, or lifted in the back... the choice is yours." kinda corny, but you know what they meant.

i have pics and can take more if you want, lemme know.
asking $20 shipped obo. e-mail me with any questions...
thanks.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 30 2003, 08:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 30 2003, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tredboy@Oct 30 2003, 07:36 PM
you want it mad modeler?
YES I DO!!! :biggrin:

i been wanting that one for about 6 months now. i'll try and PM you right now in between my stupid computer freezing up :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
wait a minute,,, whos getting what????bah... w/e im savn for that resin kit

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 30 2003, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 30 2003, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 30 2003, 09:18 PM
where'd this guy go?  :dunno: i gotta go to bed.
your hitn the sack at 7???? what ever i gotta go my self...[/b][/quote]
uhhh... 8:30, im beat man......... this getting 1 1/2 - 2 hours of sleep a nite is starting to get to me after all these years of doing it.
plus got that work thang at 3am as usual....... had a REALLY bad day at work today on top of things.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts