LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few years back i sent this guy a uniden bearcat handheld digital scanner like 100 dollar scanner and i dont remember what i was swapping for but i never got shit

so i let it slide based on the fact eventually we'd work it out since i talk to him frequently

well i gave him the chance to settle up with me by sending lfted84 model he wanted

that was almost 2 years ago he still hasnt sent a fucking thing.

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
dude that shoves shit up his ass?
and chris actually bought an item off him?

damn.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
SERIOUSLY CHUCK? I THOUGHT WE HAD DISCUSSED THIS ..... HERE THE KIT FOR YOUR HOMIE , ITS BOXED UP TO GO..... GET OFF MY FUCKING NUTS ALREADY....

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I SWEAR SOMETIMES YOU ARE A SPLINTER IN MY ASS CHUCK..... I DO EXPECT THIS TO BE DELETED WHEN HE GETS IT, THIS IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT.... ;)

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deleted when he gets it

its not bullshit quit slacking and do the thing already fuck i should make you send me something too for having to dick around with you for so long

:mad:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Originally posted by DarknessWithin+Jan 18 2010, 01:43 AM~16323901-->
damn.
[/b]
your talking about HEARSE right? is this the same person with a name change? because I was woundering (sp) what happend to that fool just a coulpe days ago

<!--QuoteBegin-Reverend Hearse
@Jan 18 2010, 05:55 AM~16324422
SERIOUSLY CHUCK? I THOUGHT WE HAD DISCUSSED THIS ..... HERE THE KIT FOR YOUR HOMIE , ITS BOXED UP TO GO..... GET OFF MY FUCKING NUTS ALREADY....

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I SWEAR SOMETIMES YOU ARE A SPLINTER IN MY ASS CHUCK..... I DO EXPECT THIS TO BE DELETED WHEN HE GETS IT, THIS IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT....  ;)
I was just going to post that you said last night you had it boxed and ready to send just haven't sent it

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by DarknessWithin+Jan 18 2010, 01:43 AM~16323901-->
damn.
[/b]
that was hearse, not me i dont take vibra-bullets to the ass.....

<!--QuoteBegin-LFTED84
@Jan 19 2010, 12:53 PM~16339655

I was just going to post that you said last night you had it boxed and ready to send just haven't sent it
its here, ready to go , i wsnt going to post the box with your addy in public... ;)

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Originally posted by Reverend Hearse@Jan 19 2010, 01:40 PM~16340110
its here, ready to go , i wsnt going to post the box with your addy in public...  ;)
thanks homie because thats my work address :cool:

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
Originally posted by Reverend Hearse@Jan 19 2010, 01:40 PM~16340110
you damn white people all look the same anyways. :happysad:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Reverend Hearse is a good guy. We made a trade and he is coming threw wit it. Reverend hearse good seller and buyer :biggrin:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by yOuNgWiCkS@Feb 10 2010, 07:25 PM~16576669
Reverend Hearse is a good guy. We made a trade and he is coming threw wit it. Reverend hearse good saler and buyer  :biggrin:
The word you are looking for is seller

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

for this non shipping non coming through cocksucker

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Feb 28 2010, 01:30 AM~16747861
ttt

for this non shipping non coming through cocksucker
:wow:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
he said he had some items to trade I been waiting on him for atlease 2 month he said he digging in garage for the stuff if takes more than 2 month it must be a warehouse or something it is what it is I guess keep an eye on this guy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts