LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how does this look I mean do they look way differnt, any one done this ? pics?

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
maybe if you got skirts and ride layed out all the time..what ride you got?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Are you running 13s or 14s ? try a 13x6 or 14x6 in the back thats what I had to do on my cadillac.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
175 70 14 , This is just a promblem and was just looking for ideas......

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I dont wanna get into the wishbone on this car, on my next one I will when the body is off.

Cant shave any off inner wheel well. I am gunna try 13x5's in the rear. You cant see the rear wheels anyway with cruiser skirts, so I think it will be alright.

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Sep 28 2006, 10:38 AM~6263236
I dont wanna get into the wishbone on this car, on my next one I will when the body is off. 

Cant shave any off inner wheel well.  I am gunna try 13x5's in the rear.  You cant see the rear wheels anyway with cruiser skirts, so I think it will be alright.

thats your best bet, unless you wanna go with satndards, or try removing the pan hard and put another bananan bar on the other side of the stock one. its not as bad as the wishbone deal

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
its okay...i once had a customer with a 65 grand prix or 63??...but whatever it was it was all you could run ...rev up front and standard in back..looked good. 80 spoke roadster pans 175 70 14..hahaha.....my homie fino at finos customs in denver put me on to that setup.....and it looks way better like that than standards all the way around!!!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yeah... did the same thing on my 63 until I get D's... don't wanna grind anything... with the skirts on, you can't even see the rear wheels anyways... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts