LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok heres the story about 4 months ago i was crusing around packed with bitchz, hittin switchez, gas hoppin felt like 60 inchez,
anyway my tio (uncle) called me up and told me to roll by his truck yard here in town, and he showed me rick flores' regal up on a trailer (my tio takes cars to the junk yards for the impound) and he told me to take whatever the fuck i wanted!
The regal had everything still on exept for the pumps, i took everything it had even the front clip, ill be rollin around with a 84-86 regal front and rear end pretty soon, 4 of the 8 batteries were still good so i took them too , ill also be ridin alot higher since i took those BIG ass cylinders (look like 18s or somthing)he had in the rear . I know someone on here knows rick just thought he'd like to know what happened to his ride. :cool:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by juicedinsanta12@Oct 25 2003, 04:27 PM
Ok heres the story about 4 months ago i was crusing around packed with bitchz, hittin switchez, gas hoppin felt like 60 inchez,
anyway my tio (uncle) called me up and told me to roll by his truck yard here in town, and he showed me rick flores' regal up on a trailer (my tio takes cars to the junk yards for the impound) and he told me to take whatever the fuck i wanted!
The regal had everything still on exept for the pumps, i took everything it had even the front clip, ill be rollin around with a 84-86 regal front and rear end pretty soon, 4 of the 8 batteries were still good so i took them too , ill also be ridin alot higher since i took those BIG ass cylinders (look like 18s or somthing)he had in the rear . I know someone on here knows rick just thought he'd like to know what happened to his ride. :cool:
thats fucked up, you shouldn't brag about shit like that...although i would have taken it too if it was free. ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i aint bragin. just thought hed like to know what happened to his ranfla. dont get me wrong i aint talkin shit ,im sure hes a cool guy.
and if he wants his equipment back id be more than hapy to give it back. besides if that happened to my regal, i would be courios as to what happened to it.

p.s. my bad if i sounded like an ass.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by juicedinsanta12@Oct 25 2003, 09:10 PM
i aint bragin. just thought hed like to know what happened to his ranfla. dont get me wrong i aint talkin shit ,im sure hes a cool guy.
and if he wants his equipment back id be more than hapy to give it back. besides if that happened to my regal, i would be courios as to what happened to it.

p.s. my bad if i sounded like an ass.
no prob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts