LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My homie passed away this morning at the age of 27. He owned a 1986 cadillac fleetwood hearse. He was forced to sleep in his car last night so he started it to stay warm and he died of carbon monoxide poisening. I am gonna miss him he had the biggest heart anyone could ever have and a passion for lowriders like none other. I'm so sad right now..I know you guys are gonna check his LIL account well I logged onto it right after I heard the news don't know why I did I just did. He talked about death alot so I actually thought it was self inflicted at first becasue he had a real shitty streak in life and checked his account to see if he left some sort of message I know sounds wierd but it's true..Please no hating in this topic :tears: :tears: :angel: :tears: :tears:

·
Registered
696 Posts
R.I.P. thoughts and prayers are with his family

·
Chewie
12,140 Posts
Shitty to hear that you lost a friend. :(

You need this topic move to Lowrider General you know how everyone in here are animals :0

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
damn, fuck that man.. id fuck some shyt up if i lost my friend under such shitty circumstances. :(

ride in peace dog. :angel:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Originally posted by C10@Oct 28 2007, 02:29 PM~9101024
what was his layitlow name?
THE FINAL RIDE was his layitlow name
sorry about you'r homie MOSTHATED hes going to be missed Buick is going to see if we can use his herse to transport from the church to bury him I think he would want that

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
yeah get it moved.. before some shyt gets said.. cuz times like this will make you take it to heart.

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Oct 28 2007, 04:22 PM~9100983
My homie passed away this morning at the age of 27. He owned a 1986 cadillac fleetwood hearse. He was forced to sleep in his car last night so he started it to stay warm and he died of carbon monoxide poisening. I am gonna miss him he had the biggest heart anyone could ever have and a passion for lowriders like none other. I'm so sad right now..I know you guys are gonna check his LIL account well I logged onto it right after I heard the news don't know why I did I just did. He talked about death alot so I actually thought it was self inflicted at first becasue he had a real shitty streak in life and checked his account to see if he left some sort of message I know sounds wierd but it's true..Please no hating in this topic :tears:  :tears:  :angel:  :tears:  :tears:
RIP TO THE HOMIE. YEAH I'M KINDA THINKING THE SAME THING. IF YOUR OUTSIDE THE CO WOULD MOSTLY GO INTO THE ATMOSPHERE. I MAINLY HEARD OF PEOPLE DYING FROM IT WHILE IN A CLOSED IN ROOM LIKE A GARAGE. ANYWAY, SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Sorry To hear about your Homie. R.I.P. :angel:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
thanks to everyone that has showed some love for the homie Albert

1 - 20 of 126 Posts