LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get ahold of these people? I have called, emailed, left voice mails, and no response. I need to order some rims and tires... so if anyone else sells California wires let me know a price on (2) 14x7 and (2) 14x6 reversed in all chrome. If you sell tires with them how much for them wrapped in 185\70\14? Shipping will be to 54403.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
I know Pedro personally, he just finished moving his whole operation just be patient with him and I am sure that you be more than happy with the results you get...I should know, I bought my 14x7's from him.......

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by simple me@Sep 3 2003, 11:05 AM
Has anyone been able to get ahold of these people? I have called, emailed, left voice mails, and no response. I need to order some rims and tires... so if anyone else sells California wires let me know a price on (2) 14x7 and (2) 14x6 reversed in all chrome. If you sell tires with them how much for them wrapped in 185\70\14? Shipping will be to 54403.
he'll be with you very quickly...

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
I just some wheels from him yesterday....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I wish he'd send me my shit!It's goin' on 7 fuckin' months now :angry: I'm a patient man, but fuck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts