LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HE'S POSTING UP MODELS THAT AREN'T EVEN HIS AND CLAIMING THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS FUCKED UP TAKING CREDIT FROM SOME ELSES WORK :angry: :angry: :angry:

OH AND YOU FORGOT TO THANK LOWRIDERBIKE.COM FOR SOME OF THE PICS!! GO TO THE SHOWROOM TO FIND THE MODELS

Last edited by Keepit-real at Aug 27 2003, 04:40 PM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
my 63's

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:twak: PUTO, make your own. and stop bootleg'n other peoples work!! :twak: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Aug 27 2003, 07:13 PM
i dont think his ass is comin back............without a new user name :cool:
i bet he does and still try and claim they are his!!! All i know is that the next person who hates me with a passion(if a new screen name) will be him

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
maybe they are his models that were made sooo good they got put on lowriderbike.com

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited by hopper_ali at Aug 28 2003, 08:10 PM

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
hes probably thinking, oh shit my plan didnt work, how the fuck did they find out about lowriderbike.com?

:roflmao: :roflmao: lol

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Aug 28 2003, 02:14 PM
hes probably thinking, oh shit my plan didnt work, how the fuck did they find out about lowriderbike.com?

:roflmao: :roflmao: lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Their is an easy way to have someone prove if their models are theirs or not just ask them to place a small specific item in the interior of their model and have them take a photo of it. like a penny or something small.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts