LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy on this site that has a 76 Pontiac B-body and he has 14*7 rev spokes on his car. He said he had to do some miner adjustments to the lip of the rear fender so that he could run skirts he also said he had tried a pair of 18X8 on his car and he couldnt run his skirts, he had to cut the origianal brackets and screw the skirts on so they would fit. NOW I have a 75 pontiac B body car and had ordered some 17 inch Rev spokes. When I went to put them they stuck out to far about two inchs past the rear fender, those rims are 17*9's Rev spokes. I have found a place that will make me two 17*7 rev spoke rims. Shouldn't the 17*7s fit in the back since the 14*7 fit with no real problems. Heres a pic of the car with 14*s...... PS it's not an option to get a smaller size rim I have a brand new set of vogues on these damn rims and standards don't have the same effect

Someone Please help!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
standard offset should work fine

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats just it I dont want standard...Reverse look so much better... and there aren't that many people in the DC - Baltimore area with reverse spokes everyone up here rides Standard spokes

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
GET A LIFT KIT LIKE THOSE GUYS IN FLORIDA HAVE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts