1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by lowriding 'lane@Aug 25 2005, 05:29 AM~3688615
soap and some water?  :dunno:  works for me
yeah thats what i am using to
is there any good chrome cleaning products out there ??

·
Registered
742 Posts
I really like Eagle One Tire and Wheel Cleaner. It gets my tires clean and keeps my rims shiny as hell.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by schmidt64@Aug 26 2005, 07:42 PM~3700804
windex on chrome works like nothing else
yeah thats what i have been using and i have to say that shit works out hella nice i dont know about you all but it works

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I ordered the Dayton cleaner streiht from the website, i think thats the only place to get it, most likely also at authorized Dayton dealers tho aswell...

·
Registered
225 Posts
i use and sell the hell out of Orange Blast, works great on anything from chrome to leather ( in diluted solutions) and its not expensive at all.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The best thing to do is to not use anything at all !!!! youll luze the original shine. all it takes is a roll of tolet papper (no papper towels, napkens, tishue papper ect...!) and a little pations :biggrin:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by OCGdroopy@Nov 11 2005, 05:55 PM~4188275
The best thing to do is to not use anything at all !!!! youll luze the original shine. all it takes is a roll of tolet papper (no papper towels, napkens, tishue papper ect...!) and a little pations :biggrin:
wtf you smoking :uh:

Any orange cleaner spray works good...Also the glass cleaner that comes in the cans work really good....Windex has ammonia in it and some say that will make the chrome loose its shine

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:0

1 - 20 of 20 Posts