LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
KTownSwangin
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give people the heads up,if this peice of shit ever comes back on here,I sent him money july 5th he got it the 9th i gave it a few weeks when it didnt show up i asked for tracking number,he gave some excuses like i left it at the shop ect,then he hasent been online since aug 7th and i doubt he will be back under that name but if anyones gettting somthing from kansas city make sure its not this guy he will take you for your money

steve bailey
6211 e 12 terr
kansas city missouri 64126
 

·
KTownSwangin
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man,thiers not too much i can do because its not really worth it,but hopefully this post saves someone from getting ripped off if buddy comes back on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,311 Posts
what did you buy from him?
 

·
The Eater of Chicken
Joined
·
14,484 Posts
You should become a killer like they do in Jamrock. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by 53trokita@Aug 24 2005, 10:06 PM~3686564
He got me for my money but im gonna get his number off google and fuckin blow his phone up I even sent him my money next day air :angry:  :machinegun:  :machinegun:  :guns:  :machinegun:
what do=id you get from him and how much?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,814 Posts
if i remember correctly i think this is same dude thats screwed Wired62's brother Quay out of a dub city,and i think it was for his son :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Aug 25 2005, 05:44 PM~3692137
if i remember correctly i think this is same dude thats screwed Wired62's brother Quay out of a dub city,and i think it was for his son  :angry:
yup same kid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,173 Posts
damn i was pretty close to sending that fool money for some glasshouse parts :0 sorry you got ripped bro :thumbsdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Check out this site.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/howtofile.asp

Takes a few minutes but it helped me get an issue resolved. I think they contacted the local authorities in the city where the guy lived. The local cops contacted the guy I was dealing with and he changed his attitude real quick. Ended up getting my money back. Don't take any loss lying down, especially when it only cost a little time to try and get it resolved.
 

·
KTownSwangin
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 12 2005, 07:57 PM~3802037
Check out this site.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/howtofile.asp

Takes a few minutes but it helped me get an issue resolved. I think they contacted the local authorities in the city where the guy lived. The local cops contacted the guy I was dealing with and he changed his attitude real quick. Ended up getting my money back. Don't take any loss lying down, especially when it only cost a little time to try and get it resolved.
Thanks man I was trying to get that other headlight off of him and he scammed me,I sent in a complaint on him,it wasnt alot of money but its the principle of it,I had to work for the money and he just scams it off of people fuck that,and now i still dont have a fucking light,kinda lost motivation after that to get another :angry:
 

·
True-S Mike
Joined
·
251 Posts
Originally posted by LayItLow@Sep 20 2005, 12:14 PM~3850141
Is this the right member?

816customshop http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8989

I notice he never even been on for over a month or bothered responding here so I'm assuming this isn't resolved. I'm going to disable his posting access until I hear otherwise.
:thumbsup: to layitlow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by KTownSwangin@Sep 13 2005, 01:39 AM~3803446
Thanks man I was trying to get that other headlight off of him and he scammed me,I sent in a complaint on him,it wasnt alot of money but its the principle of it,I had to work for the money and he just scams it off of people fuck that,and now i still dont have a fucking light,kinda lost motivation after that to get another :angry:
THAT SUCK'S MEN KILL HIM :machinegun:
 

·
KTownSwangin
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by LayItLow@Sep 20 2005, 10:14 AM~3850141
Is this the right member?

816customshop http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8989

I notice he never even been on for over a month or bothered responding here so I'm assuming this isn't resolved. I'm going to disable his posting access until I hear otherwise.
this hasent been resolved yet and I havent heard from him since right around the time hes been offline,my guess is that he has a new user name by now,hopefully he dont get nobody else
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top