LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that says it all i HAVE to get rid of asap was tryin to trade but now need the dough for lawyer,wifes takin me for everything new price 4000 or best offer im in oregon so the closer the better but we could work somethin out on shippn maybe.This car is very nice had a guy put deposit on it then killed in car accident. low miles,immaculate inside and out runs like new hydraulics are all upgraded(marz heads,prestolite motors)im takin a loss on this one but the wife is takin me to the cleaners in this divorce so i need a better lawyer :machinegun: :machinegun:

call me at 541-476-8448 eves
541-471-4450 day
503-358-7434 lv message and call back #

Attachments

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
nice

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for all of you to know the person who buys this car is gettin the deal of a lifetime due to the slut ex wife i have to deal with.It is no scam nor a hustle,it is a genuinely beautifull car with no probs whatsoever..I kills me to get rid of it but i will never let that bitch get her hands on it.. It has clear title no holds an is cleaner than any other you will ever find.you will not be sorry for buyin this car but you would probably clown on me to all your friends for bein a dumbass and sellin it at that price :biggrin:

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one last time 3000 firm thats a hell uv a deal if i cant sell it for that ill keep it and please dont waste my time...no offense to anyone but ive wasted 3days on deals that have not panned out :angry: :angry:

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
roadmaster isooooooooouuuuuuuuutttttttttttaaaa here out with the old in with the new.. Doughboy will return :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts