LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has a Roadmaster wagon with a feeltwood caddy frontend ever been done and do the lines even line up since they are built on the same body

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by emo@Aug 26 2005, 07:28 AM~3695897
Has a Roadmaster wagon with a feeltwood caddy frontend ever been done and do the lines even line up since they are built on the same body
If you're talking about a '91-96 Roadmaster with a '93-96 Fleetwood front end: Yes, it's been done. No, it doesn't line up. It's not the same body. The lines are different. The Caddy front end is longer, and the fenders need to be trimmed. But they are close as they are similar platforms (Roadmaster is a B-body, Fleetwood is a D-body), but not a direct bolt-up.

·
Premium Member
7,431 Posts
If you're talking about a '91-96 Roadmaster with a '93-96 Fleetwood front end: Yes, it's been done. No, it doesn't line up. It's not the same body. The lines are different. The Caddy front end is longer, and the fenders need to be trimmed. But they are close as they are similar platforms (Roadmaster is a B-body, Fleetwood is a D-body), but not a direct bolt-up.
Co-sign

·
Registered
14,730 Posts
Its real... there are other pics out of it...

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by OGJordan@Aug 27 2005, 12:12 PM~3702273
Co-sign means I agree.  Instead of retyping what you said, I just agree.
yeah i concuur

·
Registered
8,400 Posts
I SECOND THAT MOTION

OR SHOULD I SAY THIRD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts