LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

*ROADSTAR*ROBINSON

33K views 175 replies 92 participants last post by  Roadstar 
#1 ·
Good person to do business with!! ;) Had the tires shipped to my house within 3 days!! Will do business anytime! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#2 ·
well, got to tell you, that i was a little scared at first, sending $600 overseas by paypal, and waiting almost 10 days for the wheels to arrive, but everything went really smooth, got my roadsters gold nipples and knockoffs, by fedex quick and easy.

Good to deal with him!!!

Thanks BRO!

#5 ·
great homie with great prices and fast shipping,thanks bro,will def do more biz :cool:

#7 ·
Originally posted by muffin_man@Nov 19 2010, 07:05 PM~19114023
Good person to do business with!! ;)  Had the tires shipped to my house within 3 days!! Will do business anytime!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
great seller my whole LOU crew are talkin about my tires so get ready to roll thankxx again :biggrin:

#11 ·
bought a set of 13's at my house in 3 days,thanks homie,great seller,fast shipper

#13 ·
bought a set of Roadstar KO's,at my house 3 days later,KO's arrived as pictured,thanks homie

#16 ·
thanks bro i gots mine today :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Originally posted by lowrivi1967+Mar 20 2011, 06:22 PM~20137197-->
bought a set of 13's at my house in 3 days,thanks homie,great seller,fast shipper
[/b]

Originally posted by groupe7@Mar 21 2011, 04:54 PM~20144775
thanks will do buisness again ! ;)

Originally posted by lowrivi1967@Apr 2 2011, 07:10 AM~20241790
bought a set of Roadstar KO's,at my house 3 days later,KO's arrived as pictured,thanks homie

Originally posted by 1986Oscar@May 3 2011, 06:41 AM~20473838
bought a set of tiger paw tires and are jsut as described... BRAND NEW!!!  Very easy to deal with and reliable.

Originally posted by lone star@May 5 2011, 06:36 PM~20493494
RR is good people.  always on time and never a hassle ive bought numerous times from him and never a let down.  i even pay with personal check sometimes.  :cool:

Originally posted by srt1@May 13 2011, 09:29 PM~20549397
thanks bro i gots mine today :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

<!--QuoteBegin-MR.CADDI
@May 15 2011, 11:34 AM~20556951
Thank 4 the tires ship on time :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

THANKS FELLA'S ;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

#26 ·
got my wheel chips. Good guy to do business with, thanks
Great seller, fast shipping, Would do business with him again
Sending more money his way on Friday... This will be the third set of tires I got from him...... Great guy to do business with!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great doing business with you again :thumbsup:
ANYTIME FELLA'S...
THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I'M GLAD TO HELP OUT THE LIL COMMUNITY:yes::h5:
:thumbsup:

#30 ·
Nothing but good things to say about nick... got my wheels quick... looking to do more business in the future... gonna need a set of k/o, ill hit u up
Had a nice and smooth transaction with RR will do business again!

he took care of business!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FELLA'S... IM' GLAD TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO HELP:h5:
TTT...........................................................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.