LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts
Ordered some 20 inch Daytons from Roadstar Robinson. Fast shipping, nice packing of rims, and great price. Also, stayed in communication with me during the whole process. A++++++++++++++++
Would definitely purchase from this seller again!

Just got my Daytons today.. Great customer service.. A+ for Roadstar Robinson.. Every time I had a question he responded asap.. Every thing workout just exactly as he said.. fast shipping.. My wheels shipped out on Friday and I got them today.. Thanks again we will be doing business in the future.. Box Carton Cardboard Font Packaging and labeling
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Automotive wheel system

Like to say thanks once again!!!! just got in my 14x7 zenith wire wheels from Roadstar Robinson ... very help guy called when I need help on my paypal... shipped out fast and the packaging of the wheels was very professional... the wheels look great..definitely a good guy to do business with and I will be doing business again real soon soon with him..

161 - 176 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.