LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone stole two of my spinners, Driver's side.
I flew to Cali and met up with TIm at Roadster PERSONALLY to get these spinners, and some fcuker steals TWO of them.

they are for Roadster RoadSTARs, wheels that are not made any more. I am in need of 2 Left side spinners only (cosmetic spinners, don't actually hold the wheel on), in any condition, any finish (as long as I can have them gold plated).

Gold, 2-bar, flat spinners is what I need...preferrably with no chips cuz they're a bitch to get out.

If anyone knows where I can get chips, my chips were a GOLD marijuana leaf over a kandy green background. They were ceramic. If anyone knows wher eI could find some, that would be appreciated.

And when I find the little punks who taxed them...I'm gonna need someone to find me a glock.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lowlow76@Aug 17 2006, 05:52 PM~5986031
Good luck man youre gonna need it.  :(  Those were a cool setup
yes and no - yes cuz they never knocked off. The locks are cool.
no cuz the stick out like an inch more than regular wires, and so if I don't run 4.5 or 5 tons up front, a couple of licks of the switch and my wheel's slapping up into my fender...know i mean?!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by BG PMPN@Aug 17 2006, 07:12 AM~5985798
I flew to Cali and met up with TIm at Roadster PERSONALLY to get these spinners, and some fcuker steals TWO of them.

they are for Roadster RoadSTARs, wheels that are not made any more.  I am in need of 2 Left side spinners only (cosmetic spinners, don't actually hold the wheel on), in any condition, any finish (as long as I can have them gold plated).

Gold, 2-bar, flat spinners is what I need...preferrably with no chips cuz they're a bitch to get out.

If anyone knows where I can get chips, my chips were a GOLD marijuana leaf over a kandy green background.  They were ceramic.  If anyone knows wher eI could find some, that would be appreciated.
And when I find the little punks who taxed them...I'm gonna need someone to find me a glock.

I hooked you up before when you came down do you want them again??? I still got gold plated ones in stock. With the pot leaf emblems.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
got 4 gold with chrome eagle chips for roadster wheels. they even say roadster wheels on em

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by jestersixfour@Aug 18 2006, 06:03 PM~5993605
I hooked you up before when you came down do you want them again??? I still got gold plated ones in stock. With the pot leaf emblems.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
TIM!?! IS THAT YOU?! WHAT'S UP SON!

Scrape is THIS weekend, I just flew to Toronto for the show, got in today. I guess you won't make it...you wanted to check it out one time, eh?!
Anyway, WE WILL TALK SOON!!!
When I get back to New Brunswick, I'll give you a PM or a call or something.
Take care man!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by BG PMPN@Aug 18 2006, 04:03 PM~5996916
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
TIM!?!  IS THAT YOU?!  WHAT'S UP SON!

Scrape is THIS weekend, I just flew to Toronto for the show, got in today.  I guess you won't make it...you wanted to check it out one time, eh?!
Anyway, WE WILL TALK SOON!!!
When I get back to New Brunswick, I'll give you a PM or a call or something.
Take care man!

Yes it's me.

Yeah I had plans to be in Buffalo this weekend but had to change them for othe reasons.

Let me know when you are ready I will be over there this coming week to pick up a few sets of Zeniths. I will try to get the emblems and see what knockoffs they have while I am there.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
i need two hex cap spinners that have raodster wires engraved, if you get a chance, look for me too thansk

jeremy

·
Banned
436 Posts
Originally posted by jestersixfour@Aug 18 2006, 09:03 AM~5993605
:0 I WANT THOSE!!!!!!!! WITH THE POT LEAVES!!!! HOW MUCH SHIPPED FOR A SET OF 4!!????????? TEXAS,,,,,,,,, :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
i got a set of 3 bar fluted.............need rechrome and chips.

$40 you pay shipping

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by eyecandy1n2@Aug 20 2006, 05:27 AM~6004177
i need two hex cap spinners that have raodster wires engraved, if you get a chance, look for me too thansk

jeremy
I have those here at home. $50.00 shipped to your door with insurance.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by 298CADDY@Aug 20 2006, 07:09 AM~6004332
:0 I WANT THOSE!!!!!!!! WITH THE POT LEAVES!!!! HOW MUCH SHIPPED FOR A SET OF 4!!????????? TEXAS,,,,,,,,, :0  :0  :0
$50.00 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by BG PMPN@Aug 17 2006, 10:12 AM~5985798

they are for Roadster RoadSTARs, wheels that are not made any more.  I am in need of 2 Left side spinners only (cosmetic spinners, don't actually hold the wheel on), in any condition, any finish (as long as I can have them gold plated).

If anyone knows where I can get chips, my chips were a GOLD marijuana leaf over a kandy green background.  They were ceramic.  If anyone knows wher eI could find some, that would be appreciated.

Yo ALY Hit me up tomorrow i just picked up 2 this past week, exactly what ya looking for. lol J/k man, Maybe they took em to stop ya three wheeling down their main street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts