LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got OG Roadster adapters need 1 right side that fits a 66 Impala. Or does anyone know if can use dayton style adapters and knock offs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by Calirican2@Mar 23 2010, 08:49 PM~16980458
Anyone got OG Roadster adapters need 1 right side that fits a 66 Impala. Or does anyone know if  can use dayton style adapters and knock offs?

Nope,the adapters are not the same. I'm sure some one got's one you need up on here :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
I THINK DRASTICLOL0 HAD SOME TRY HITING HIM UP OR I HAVE ONE BUT MY CUZ GROUNED OFF THE LOCKER BUT THE ADAPTOR IS STILL GOOD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by PASO (805)@Mar 24 2010, 12:06 AM~16982872
I THINK DRASTICLOL0 HAD SOME TRY HITING HIM UP OR I HAVE ONE BUT MY CUZ GROUNED OFF THE LOCKER BUT THE ADAPTOR IS STILL GOOD
I just need the adapter how much you want for it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Calirican2@Mar 23 2010, 08:49 PM~16980458
Anyone got OG Roadster adapters need 1 right side that fits a 66 Impala. Or does anyone know if  can use dayton style adapters and knock offs?
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
Originally posted by drasticlolo@Mar 25 2010, 09:18 AM~16996507
i can save u send me a pic of what yours looks like
a u got aney k/o for these rims???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Calirican2@Mar 23 2010, 08:49 PM~16980458
Anyone got OG Roadster adapters need 1 right side that fits a 66 Impala. Or does anyone know if  can use dayton style adapters and knock offs?
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
Originally posted by JOE(CAPRICE)68@Mar 26 2010, 05:18 AM~17005765
GOOD fucken LUCK :(
i found some but the fool thought they were gold & not even looking that good in person
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,653 Posts
Originally posted by PASO (805)@Mar 27 2010, 02:12 AM~17014771
i found some but the fool thought they were gold & not even looking that good in person
:0 :0 :0 :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,557 Posts
Originally posted by PASO (805)@Mar 27 2010, 01:12 AM~17014771
i found some but the fool thought they were gold & not even looking that good in person
lol in 10 more years thay will be ;) I wish zenith would make some ko's for them :biggrin:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top