LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever did business with this dude?i sent him a money order almost a year ago for some engraved wheels and every time i call him on the phone either he tells me his engraver is slow and he is waiting for him to finish or he acts like its not him on the phone!this dude is bad business so if you are thinking about doing business with him dont because he is a scam artist!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Jan 9 2009, 03:13 PM~12654621
has anyone ever did business with this dude?i sent him a money order almost a year ago for some engraved wheels and every time i call him on the phone either he tells me his engraver is slow and he is waiting for him to finish or he acts like its not him on the phone!this dude is bad business so if you are thinking about doing business with him dont because he is a scam artist!
DAMN THATS SUCKS. I PERSONALLY NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH HIM BUT KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT HAVE. NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess if you live in denver he is cool to deal with! but once he has your money order and he knows u live on the other side of the map he thinks its nothing you can do!

·
Registered
512 Posts
maybe a little road trip will get your money back.. same thing happened to a guy in South GA taking peoples money with no rims given out. he took a couple shots from some guy he robbed. i never heard if he lived or not.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by impalas79@Jan 9 2009, 09:15 PM~12656341
maybe a little road trip will get your money back..  same thing happened to a guy in South GA  taking peoples money with no rims given out. he took a couple shots from some guy he robbed. i never heard if he lived or not.
u read my mind! ;)

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
FUC HIS CHEAP ASS CHINA WHEELS WITH FANCY ENGRAVING ANYWAYS.

I have heard way to many stories- and witnessed a few myself-- so I say fuc him and his REDICULOUSLY PRICED CHINA WHEELS.
He always tries to act like hes cuttin ya a deal on whatever he is sellin you-- but really he aint doin shit.

You could call he BBB- but I dont think he even gives a shit about that anymore-- hes probably got more strikes than anybody else in Denver.

The only people he even treats halfway decent are people that have either bought wheels multiple times at HIGH RETAIL PRICES-- or kiss his ass like

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Ive bought 2 sets from him 5 years ago(at wholesale price,not retail),alot has changed since then ,I heard......

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Jan 9 2009, 09:10 PM~12658051
Ive bought 2 sets from him 5 years ago(at wholesale price,not retail),alot has changed since then ,I heard......
WHat did you buy- and how much did you HONESTLY PAY--
and yes- alot has changed in the pas 5 years

·
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Jan 10 2009, 07:27 PM~12665267
WHat did you buy- and how much did you HONESTLY PAY--
and yes- alot has changed in the pas 5 years
all chrome 13's, $380 a set(with acc's).......Difference between me and most customers is ,Even back then I knew what they were getting china's for from the Long beach distributor.......Thanks to Max at A-1 Tire's in ****.....

·
Registered
550 Posts
That guy could care less about u or how he talks to u. He has no class or respect 4 you or his own family. All he does is rob people. If i was u I would do a road trip. Don't buy from that loser.. Good luck on getting ur money back.

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Jan 10 2009, 11:15 PM~12667223
all chrome 13's, $380 a set(with acc's).......Difference between me and most customers is ,Even back then I knew what they were getting china's for from the Long beach distributor.......Thanks to Max at A-1 Tire's in ****.....
Everybody and they mama in coloRadO was gettin wheels for that price bac then--- it wasnt no secret ROund here ;)

I was waitin to hear you tell me some price on some engraved wheels-- and now that I think of it- didnt you say you bought 2 sets-- you didnt get no deal - and it sure wasnt WHOLESALE. sorry to break it to ya homie-- but you aint special-- you paid what everybody paid bac then--- I remember plain as day sendin a girl to go get 13's for her isuzu truc the day before Cinco-- and he only charged her 350- OUT THE DOOR-- with tires and all-- mounted balanced and BLA BLA BLA.

He was doin some of his best wheelin and dealin in 2003- cause his little bROther FINO was smokin his prices- ROb could barely stay in the game :biggrin:

Shit-- hes barely in the game now

·
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Jan 11 2009, 02:03 AM~12668215
Everybody and they mama in coloRadO was gettin wheels for that price bac then---  it wasnt no secret ROund here ;)

I was waitin  to hear you tell me some price on some engraved wheels-- and now that I think of it- didnt you say you bought 2 sets-- you didnt get no deal - and it sure wasnt WHOLESALE. sorry to break it to ya homie-- but you aint special-- you paid what everybody paid bac then---  I remember plain as day sendin a girl to go get 13's for her isuzu truc the day before Cinco-- and he only charged her 350- OUT THE DOOR-- with tires and all-- mounted balanced and BLA BLA BLA.

He was doin some of his best wheelin and dealin in 2003- cause his little bROther FINO was smokin his prices- ROb could barely stay in the game :biggrin:

Shit-- hes barely in the game now
:nono: That price included Tires and shipping to Az.....and it was a great deal 5 years ago homie........

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Yeah he used to be a good business person when his brother Fino was with him but now he is a dick head. My homeboy got some plating done through them and when he went to pick up the parts some of it was in the restroom. He gave my boy the wrong shit and acted like it was my friends fault. The last time I walked in there with my friend to get the last of his parts he just walked up and kind of threw the shit on the counter and walked away

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Jan 11 2009, 09:42 AM~12668827
Yeah he used to be a good business person when his brother Fino was with him but now he is a dick head. My homeboy got some plating done through them and when he went to pick up the parts some of it was in the restroom. He gave my boy the wrong shit and acted like it was my friends fault. The last time I walked in there with my friend to get the last of his parts he just walked up and kind of threw the shit on the counter and walked away
damn!

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Jan 11 2009, 08:34 AM~12668796
:nono: That price included Tires and shipping to Az.....and it was a great deal 5 years ago homie........
YA- with shipping included that a little bit of a deal then --he saved ya a hundred bux- and every hundred bux counts for sure.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by SWIPH@Jan 9 2009, 09:32 PM~12656473
FUC HIS CHEAP ASS CHINA WHEELS WITH FANCY ENGRAVING ANYWAYS.

I have heard way to many stories- and witnessed a few myself-- so I say fuc him and his REDICULOUSLY PRICED CHINA WHEELS. 
He always tries to act like hes cuttin ya a deal on whatever he is sellin you-- but really he aint doin shit.

You could call he BBB- but I dont think he even gives a shit about that anymore-- hes probably got more strikes than anybody else in Denver.

The only people he even treats halfway decent are people that have either bought wheels multiple times at HIGH RETAIL PRICES-- or kiss his ass like
i am going to go thru my lawyer i would rather spend a couple thousand on a lawyer than to let this pussy get away with my money!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Jan 13 2009, 09:10 PM~12696202
i am going to go thru my lawyer i would rather spend a couple thousand on a lawyer  than to let this pussy get away with my money!
:angry: road trip homie

:uh: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts