LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one here w/ a lowrider? I put it on the raod in may and havent seen any other lowriders yet, am I all alone here,,, I go to cruise nights and people look at my car , then they look at my wheels and get a skunk face. Did you get the wrong size wheels?,you need bigger tires, etc. etc. . Its kind of frustrating but n the other hand cool to have something different, very different , dont understand why everyone has chevelles and camaros ,theyre nice but too many of em.
amyawy any body else out heere???

Attachments

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
all i know is that if you roll to the bay you gotta have 22's and lambo doors...

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by beerat@Sep 2 2005, 05:15 PM~3741686
yeah its re dic o lous, wish I could go to canada, sunday night , maybe next year.

they get crazy in the falls... i was thinkin about goin up there this weekend, i gotta pick up some of my chromed parts... but with gas this insanely priced i dunno.. i heard its gonna be 4 bucks a gallon by tomorow.

G

·
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Sep 2 2005, 04:45 PM~3742186
they get crazy in the falls... i was thinkin about goin up there this weekend, i gotta pick up some of my chromed parts... but with gas this insanely priced i dunno.. i heard its gonna be 4 bucks a gallon by tomorow.

Whats up Matt...long time no talk hope all is well

would be nice if you could make it to the falls this sun. it should be pretty good

and Beerat you should have no problems crossin the border we had a guy come up to Scrape from the US with a record and they let him in no problem......and I would love to check out that ride of yours.....shit I'll even pay for some gas LOL

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
.....shit I'll even pay for some gas LOL
[/quote]

HEY !!!!! I need some gas too !!!

I think i've givin ip on matt, what is it,2 years now, and hasn't made it to 1 event yet !!!!!!! Allways got some kinda excuse. By the time that ride comes out, we'll all be in a nursing home !! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

·
Originally posted by beerat@Sep 3 2005, 08:32 AM~3744847
damn it !!!!  I cant find my birth cert. and no pass port,WTF!!!  this  sucks.
Thanks for the offer ,Im not worried about the gas ,iys the border I cant do.
that sucks we just want to try and get all the riders together to hang out and finally meet one another

like you said theres not many of us around and we need to have events like this to help promote the sport and make it better for all of us on both sides of the border....i would love to one day see the lot where we will be this Sun night be packed with just lowriders :biggrin:

as for Matt, Pete i haven't givin up hope yet when the car is done though and he wants to cruise with other Lowriders hes not going to have much of a choice to make the trip

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I think i've givin ip on matt, what is it,2 years now, and hasn't made it to 1 event yet !!!!!!! Allways got some kinda excuse. By the time that ride comes out, we'll all be in a nursing home !! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
[/quote]

Damn Pete....I've left mad messages with you....Havent you gotting them??
Hit me back....

Where in Rochester are you at??....I havent seen you at the cruise nights...

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
[/quote]

aaww man come on! i left a message on your phone like 2 days ago! whats up? i gotta get up there and pick up my stuff before you guys sell it on ebay! so i guess your doin some cruizin tonnight?

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
yo matt....whatts up man........thats gonna be tthe best juiced whip in rochester.....and mabee even new york.....but shit....im reppin rochester allllllllday long...and i got the hook up on a few lowriders out here...we gonna do it next year for sure .....u allready know thhe deal....holla!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts