LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon -- what are the biggest gains you have experienced with the newest product that has everybody wondering.... There is a few of you guys that I know who have them .... Let us hear what you think of them, your biggest gain -- inches/strength/longevity/ect...... What could be changed about them if you could do it????

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
we tried them on 4 different cars and we saw no significant change in any of the cars and they new gear marzocchi has works for me

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Nov 23 2003, 12:04 PM
we tried them on 4 different cars and we saw no significant change in any of the cars and they new gear marzocchi has works for me
what new marzocchi gear?

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
they have cast iron ends caps and a different oring design. maybe im not suppose to tell anyone about these. oooppps :cool:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Nov 23 2003, 02:47 PM
they have cast iron ends caps and a different oring design. maybe im not suppose to tell anyone about these. oooppps :cool:
when they coming out for sale?

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
thank god i thought i messed up when i posted

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
is the super 80 the one with the shiny finned alum center section??? and who sells this new marz gera you guys r talking about do they work like the 98-00 year gears????

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 28 2003, 03:55 AM
is the super 80 the one with the shiny finned alum center section??? and who sells this new marz gera you guys r talking about do they work like the 98-00 year gears????
ttt for these same quistions, i need to know too

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 28 2003, 04:55 AM
yes the super 80 is the gear with the fins, and as far as the new marzocchi, last i heard they were only availble to a select few...

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
THE ROCKFORD 80 HAVE BEEN IN VOODOO FOR ALMOST A YEAR, AND WE NOTICED SOME BIG GAINS.....RIGHT BEFORE THE SUPER SHOW WE CHANGED THEM OUT FOR NEW ONES...WE INSPECTED THE OLD SUPER 80'S AND THERE WAS NO MAJOR WEAR,AS WITH THE NEWER MARZOCCHIES ONLY GOT HALF A SEASON ON THEM...
HAVE YET TO TRY IN A BIG # HOPPER ,BUT WILL KEEP YOU GUYS INFORMED

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
ok, i have one quistion about this head( super 80 ) that noone has awnsered yet. and this thread gets more hits then mine.......
soory if this sounds retarted but: is the Super80 a #8 gear? :(

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Here is the gear in question in a little different form

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Dec 12 2003, 03:05 AM
Here is the gear in question in a little different form
show off :biggrin: that is one nice looking block.. took me a minute to figuire it out.. not used to seeing a seperate tank in a setup.. do you have any more pics of this... showing the whole setup?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Naw I cant post pics of the whole setup sorry was just trying to show the gear

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Dec 12 2003, 03:34 PM
Naw I cant post pics of the whole setup sorry was just trying to show the gear
is the car top secret that you can't show.. giving us just a little peek .. a little he he..ok can you answer this.. did you custom machine those blocks or have a shop do them?

those blocks are just crazy.. I don't get to see a lot of custom blocks or work like that..

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
All that machine work ws done by American Hydraulics the people that everyone hates ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts