LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 2 10" subs for the 60 ,

I'll be running a McIntosh #MC443 amp (500W @ 2 Ohms)

Are these OK, or if not, I'm open to suggestions.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the model number is P310D4

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
get the ones snow man had...and an extra shirt and shoes

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
just looking at the sub alone (not weighing in the price), i think that they sound pretty good (rate it about a 7 on a scale from 1-10)... i've heard a pair in a sealed enclosure and i liked them...as far as price is concerned, i dont think they are worth the money, you could get more bang for your buck going with a different line of subs...they arent that durable either, i've heard alot about ppl sending them back to rockford because of subwoofer malfunctions... for about $200 a sub, i think you might wanna look around at some of the other options before you set your mind on those...

for us that cant buy 800 dollar subs for the hell of it, and have to stay below a margin, i think that a couple of the lines of infinity's are pretty good, im not impressed with audiobahn or MTX 10"ers at all, and kicker CVR's impressed the hell out of me (with the cost of them in mind)... my 12" is holding its own on a daily basis and sounds good inside the cabin, and strong and deep if your spectating from outside the truck...i get alot of props on from it, sometimes unwanted attention (noise polution = bullshit tickets)....

but if you can get a pair of those P3 10's for about $150, i say go for it though...

-qs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts